skinnyshrek

why do women feel that they have to call current girlfriends when they get dumped?

No, I didn't tell his gf but she sure did deserve a warning.

Did she really? She's in the relationship for her own reasons. It's like kids... you can't totally protect them from potential hurt. If he's willing to walk away from his relationship with her to get back to you, that'll become apparent soon enough ... she'll figure out by his behavior that he's just not that into her. Or she'll be totally okay with settling for second best.

Well, I have never done that and never would, mainly because what woman would ever believe what another said? I wouldn't. As you said, I'd make my own decision based on how he treated me.

I had an ex send me a rather long message lecturing me on how poorly I "broke" off the relationship... but I've never had anyone do the sort of thing you're describing... :|

"You suck at breaking up."

That is just funny. :D:D
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

"You suck at breaking up."

That is just funny. :D:D

:D

Scott can check it off in the poll within this old thread. (Yes, I linked another old thread of mine. HA!)

actually I think it would be more apropo to say I'm bad a dating in general... nevermind the breaking up thing... :|:P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Most women love to bitch and gossip about anything.

and sometimes their complaints are the reason those women go after the guy, heres a case in point:

Girl calls her friends and says " he's nothing but a beast and he wanted sex continuosly and it always was hurting me and took forever god I cannot stand him he hates women"

the girls start thinking to themselves, "hmm hurt bad, happens all the time, and went on forever?...he's for me!"

See?:S

I have never done that and never would, mainly because what woman would ever believe what another said? I wouldn't.

This is perhaps one of the most fascinating statements that I have read in a very long time. Why would you no believe what another woman said?

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I have never done that and never would, mainly because what woman would ever believe what another said? I wouldn't.

This is perhaps one of the most fascinating statements that I have read in a very long time. Why would you no believe what another woman said?

OOh ooh I got this one! When some women date a guy they think he's the most special, wonderful, awesomeestly amazing person in the whole wide world! Oooh my little pookie wookie bear! Oooh my pumkin whumkin snugglebum loverbee! No one could love you like I could. I'm so much btter than they were of course you'll never leave me because this is different and we're different and I can handle it and I can handle him and ... ooh... he's giving me the look. Gotta go make sweet love like we always do and I know he loves me sooo much by the way he moans and groans when he's thrusting in to me repeatedly oogly woogly poooooooobeaaarrr~!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

About men? [cliche]Face it, love is indeed blind. [/cliche]

As far as anything other than men? I would trust a woman's opinion equal to or over a man's any day.

(After all the pm's I just received, I meant regarding someone's ex. I didn't mean I don't trust women. I do trust and rely on the advice of women all the time. I was in a hurry and my post mislead my intention there.) B|

About men? [cliche]Face it, love is indeed blind. [/cliche]

As far as anything other than men? I would trust a woman's opinion equal to or over a man's any day.

(After all the pm's I just received, I meant regarding someone's ex. I didn't mean I don't trust women. I do trust and rely on the advice of women all the time. I was in a hurry and my post mislead my intention there.) B|

I can't believe you don't trust me. I'm devastated. I'll just go eat worms now. :(:(:(:P

--------------

I can't believe you don't trust me. I'm devastated. I'll just go eat worms now. :(:(:(:P

You are going to kill the poor worms just to make you feel better :P

Tell ya what. I'll just eat half of it so it can re-grow into a full worm again. Better?

--------------

OOh ooh I got this one! When some women date a guy they think he's the most special, wonderful, awesomeestly amazing person in the whole wide world! Oooh my little pookie wookie bear! Oooh my pumkin whumkin snugglebum loverbee! No one could love you like I could. I'm so much btter than they were of course you'll never leave me because this is different and we're different and I can handle it and I can handle him and ... ooh... he's giving me the look. Gotta go make sweet love like we always do and I know he loves me sooo much by the way he moans and groans when he's thrusting in to me repeatedly oogly woogly poooooooobeaaarrr~!

That is too funny. I think you just gave some men out there some massive boners!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

That is too funny. I think you just gave some men out there some massive boners!

Actually,it made me wanna barf[:/]I've had more than my fair share of women like that;)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"