Girlfalldown

Double penetration

I've been thinking about getting another piercing in my tongue. Still haven't decided for sure yet.

I'd been thinking about getting this second one for a couple of months now. I want it to be healed by the Byron Boogie so I can stick my tongue out at everyone without drooling so my time was running out. :D It's been almost exactly a year since I got the first one. Get another one Sunshine! Then you can get slave rings and hook them together!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

very disgusting and very common.

why not get a lower back tattoo next?

You suck.

And that's sad. :(:(

Hey now, that's MY line! :ph34r:

I know. I was thinking of you when I wrote it! B|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Great...:S
With that much bling bling, I FORBID you to throat rape me at Chicks Rock like you did last year!:|
Wear a muzzle if you have too...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Yeah, that's why I love piercings. Getting them done rocks, and then you have a pretty little ornament. :D

youre right there! when we took our trip to Virtue & Vice Iloved it.

GFD. that is HOTT!
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

That's so awesome! I couldn't ever do it since I'm deathly afraid of needles (having my ears pierced one hole each was an ordeal). But I think that's great that you can do it if you want to. More power to you :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

***I think the lower back is just a good place for a tattoo. Heck I remember when I was about 6 going to the tattoo parlor with my dad and his girlfriend and seeing her get a tattoo of a half sun, half moon on her upper back/shoulder area to the right. Then everyone had them in the same place so everyone kept saying that was too trendy and they started going for the arm. Then it was the lower back, suns around the belly buttons, etc. Pretty soon we're going to run out of body parts to tattoo that are "cool".

That's it. I'm going for the bottom of my feet. No one has that yet right? Besides, I'm just in it for the pain anyway.

It's not about whats trendy, when you get your tattoo. I was a tattoo artist for 2 years, and it's all about the experience for you. It doesn't matter how many other people have done something- if it's special to you, that's all that counts. So ignore the troll. If you want a lower back tattoo, go for it.
As far as the bottom of the foot (if you were serious) sorry, but, bad idea. The bottom of your feet (palms of your hand) regenerate skin so quickly, that tattoos there are very hard to keep. My boss had a tattoo on his palm- for about 5 months- it slowly faded out, and disapeared. I also tattooed the bottom of this girls foot (5 paw prints)- it was the 14th time she had it recolored.
Just figured I'd give you some food for thought.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Get another one Sunshine

Ok. I'll get it done next week. Wow, it doesn't take much to convince me to go for double penetration....:$

Hey gals go for it, it's great for business, don't know how many root canals and crowns I've done over the years from the unfortunate souls that bitten down on their piercing's.Usually the upper first 6 year molar's.Lets see new canopy, new rig,I'm all for it. Dave

very disgusting and very common.

why not get a lower back tattoo next?

You suck.

And that's sad. :(:(

Hey now, that's MY line! :ph34r:

I know. I was thinking of you when I wrote it! B|

Ahhhhhh...somebody wuvs me! :)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Question:

Do you beep going through metal detectors at airports?/ ;)

I have a tatoo on my lower back, and I have not gotten fat, so it still looks fantastic. Especially from behind ;):$

anyway, it is of 2 dragons facing eachother, quite hectic, but very sexy,
If you don't awnt people to see it, you can cover up.
Not an issue at all.
i have not had any negative remarks from anyone, ever.

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

don't know how many root canals and crowns I've done over the years from the unfortunate souls that bitten down on their piercing's

I only use acrylic. When i accidentally bite on the piercing, it breaks, not my teeth.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Well this just sucks. Last night as I was going through the airport I got stopped at the x-ray machine thingy. It just kept beeping no matter what I took off. I explained I had 2 tongue barbells in but they ended up taking me into the back room and giving me a full cavity search anyway. They finally let me through but I missed my plane.

So while I was sitting there waiting for the next plane I decided to get something to eat. My tongues still a bit swollen so I went with a banana since it's so soft. Well somehow I managed to bite down right on one of the stainless steel balls and I chipped one of my 6 year molars right in half! Imagine the pain!

Just then they began boarding the plane so I stuck the chip in my pocket and I went to throw the banana peel away and somehow the peel landed on the edge of the garbage and as I walked away instead of falling in it fell on the floor! One of the security guys just happened to be watching and he came over and started harassing me for littering even though I didn't even know it fell out! I was trying to apologize and tell him I really didn't mean to but he saw the little glimmer in my mouth and immediately profiled me as a hardened criminal because of the piercings and he fined me $200 for littering!

You can imagine how upset I was but I didn't want to miss another plane so I just took the ticket and ran to the plane. As I ran I went to fling my duffle bag over my shoulder and I snagged my tongue rings on duffle bag strap and nearly ripped them out! OUCH!

So finally I get on the plane and sit down. This totally hot guy sits next to me. I say hello to him and he turns towards me to say hi but then he gets this really disgusted look on his face and says "oh my god what's that smell? Is that your breath?" I'm so embarrassed I just turned away and pretended to read but the guy ends up asking to be moved because of the awful stench coming from the holes in my mouth.

The rest of the flight was pretty humiliating since no one wanted to sit next to me but it was a full flight so they kept having to rotate people in and out of the seat next to me.

What a night.

--------------

Well this just sucks. Last night as I was going through the airport BLAHBLAHBLAHDY BLAAAAH

all that over a tongue piercing.... imagine what will happen when you get your one-of-a-kind tattoo.....

if you had one already, the story would have had a happier ending for you. the imaginary guy would have ignored your bad breath as the lower back tattoo is a sure sign of slutitude.

Well this just sucks. Last night as I was going through the airport BLAHBLAHBLAHDY BLAAAAH

all that over a tongue piercing.... imagine what will happen when you get your one-of-a-kind tattoo.....

if you had one already, the story would have had a happier ending for you. the imaginary guy would have ignored your bad breath as the lower back tattoo is a sure sign of slutitude.

Damn! I knew I should have gotten that done at the same time. Someone link me to a generic tribal tattoo website so I can pick mine out.

--------------

...and you wouldn't have had to settle for only one cavity search. Get on the ball with the ink, Shannon - you can't just run around depriving men of the universal "insert here" signal!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?