Girlfalldown

Double penetration

dirty whore is slightly above crack whore(which is rock bottom)

Are you sure? I would think it was the other way around. A crack whore does it for crack. A dirty whore does it for anything.

But isn't most anything worth wanting better than crack?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Are you sure? I would think it was the other way around. A crack whore does it for crack. A dirty whore does it for anything.

Yeah but usually being a crack whore also implies the dirt factor.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

But isn't most anything worth wanting better than crack?

I've never done crack so I'm not sure. I think I'd rather have crack then a piece of doodie.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Notice I said "anything worth wanting" - [edit (except for Remi),] people don't want doodie or a punch in the face, but some of 'em really really want crack.

That's why crack whore is lower than dirty whore. It's the graduate program, if you will. :D

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

So is slut at the top of the list and then dirty whore and then crack whore because I need some clarification and can you ever like go back down to another level once you've achieved one?

From the guys perspective, isn't a slut any girl that has sex with someone but won't have sex with you?

--------------

So is slut at the top of the list and then dirty whore and then crack whore because I need some clarification and can you ever like go back down to another level once you've achieved one?

From the guys perspective, isn't a slut any girl that has sex with someone but won't have sex with you?

I don't think it's someone else, it's everyone else, but you...right?

No. A slut will have sex with anyone. The word for a woman who will have sex with anyone but you starts with the letter "c". ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

No. A slut will have sex with anyone. The word for a woman who will have sex with anyone but you starts with the letter "c". ;)

Blues,
Dave

:D

--------------

I thought that was a lesbian.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yep.

Slut = sleeps around for fun and false sense of self-esteem, standards still exist.

Whore = sleeps around for fun, manipulation, money, presents, jobs, revenge...has no self-esteem, standards exist, but will be compromised depending on size of wallet. See Anna Nicole Smith.

Dirty Whore = sleeps around for drugs, alcohol, roof over head, pretty much anything but crack, meth, and other home-made highly addictive cheap shit. No standards, no self-esteem, many STDs, and a passle of several men's kids.

Crack Whore - see above, add crack.

Oh great, now we have to incorporate the "c" word into the chain of things

From Bad to Worst

1. "C" word
2. Slut
3. Prostitute
4. Dirty Whore
5. Crack Whore

Did we leave any out?

Oh great, now we have to incorporate the "c" word into the chain of things

From Bad to Worst

1. "C" word
2. Slut
3. Prostitute
4. Dirty Whore
5. Crack Whore

Did we leave any out?

Bitch.

--------------

uh huh. Well, I had one barbell until I cracked a Molar. That sh*t had to go. So moral of the story dont crack your teeth . Cause if you do it can be a bitch.

Eat carefully, Enjoy
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.