Cornholio

I LOVE YOU!!

If I don't get a chance to tell you personally, or via some other electronic method - know that I do. Inspired from Muenkel's post about how he seems to have a deeper connection with all of dz.commers since the tragedies this weekened - I think that sentiment is so true that I had to tell all of you. Even If I've never met you, know that I care about you and that many more people other than myself care about you too. We're family and there's that bond between skydivers that seems so much more closer than relationships that I have with my whuffo friends that I've known for years. Be careful out there, people!

I LOVE YA!

Blue Skies

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

I love you, every fucking one of you!!!!!!!!!!

:)
edited to add: Virtual flower for everyone!!!

xoxo

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Thank you, Matt.
I've watched your posts since you registered on this site in 2002 and the respect I hold for you and bunches of others here is what we all need. It's nice to see someone actually say it. Muenkel is another one that is right on line with his feelings and that is truly appreciated.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

I went to ECSC this weekend and had the opportunity to introduce myself to some great folks and fellow DZ.COMmers.
I kept saying to myself well they look busy, or I'll go by later, or some other stupid excuse. Now I feel like an ass- :|

So I guess I will take this opportunity presented here to say -
I Love Y'all.... - Daniel

BSBD
Home of the Alabama Gang

xoxo

g

wow even me?? :$

Demon boy, take it and don't question....

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Skydemon, I was convinced you were GFD other log in. How I wish that were true and how sad it made me to realize it wasnt...

Those who mean what they do to me know.... I cant love more right now, you guys die and im liable to break my computer like I did my tv, now what do I tell the boys in 3 weeks? Mommy threw a tantrum ..... lol shannon is awesome.... and so much so that the tv went and was the whipping boy and I wished I could have gotten a pm of her calling me "such a girl".

Ill never leave this chair..... sleep isnt important, i guess after awhile it isnt.

Do you think that this "love" that everyone has now will last? Is that how we keep her alive? The more experienced jumpers.... what have you found that over time works.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I love all of my skyfamily........sooo much....this has been a really hard weekend on so many of us.....Memorial Day will have new meaning to us from now on.

( Edited to add.. I even love some of the more dysfunctional sky family...even the ones I intend to pour cheap beer down their buttcracks at some boogie somewhere):P

xoxo

g

wow even me?? :$

Demon boy, take it and don't question....

g

Alright I take yours and Mcbeth's love and give mine in return :) :)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

See Definition 1: ;)

#1) A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

#2) A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.

I wasn't referring to #2. :D Again, I am NOT gay. :D

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

#1) A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

#2) A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.

Shannon liked gay though.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Shannon liked gay though.

and you're only gay if you like it... :D

to all my friends near and far:
I hope to see you all again soon. Im sending emails to those ive been lax on lately.
Love you guys (definition #1) :D:)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865