PsychoBob

The Dublin '06 DVD ROCKS!

David out did himself on the Dublin DVD. There is a lot of great footage and the soundtrack really catches the moment. I am so glad he included some footage of GFD smiling and free-flying because that is how I remember her.

The footage around the bonfire, the great exits, the funneled exits, the great free-flying, the shitty free-flying (me [:/])
the great RW and the "combat" RW, helos, balloons it is all of what makes our sport fun.

David thanks again for putting this together for us. There's no doubt that
YOU DA MAN!;)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey Laddie,
You strike quite a pose in the video with your kilt. Quite the handsome bloke I must say!:):D

BTW did you see we made the cover! We're famous!:P:S
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

David did a WONDERFUL job on the DVD! I loaned my copy to Gus and his lovely wife at Chester while we were there for the CaSL meet, and it was a big hit. Played all day long and nobody complained.

Thanks for all of your hard work, Dave!
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I give it 2 stars :|

Only one pair of painted sweater muffins -although Jessie has DEFINITE star potential if she continues to work with the right supporting actors (and garments) and directors- and not a single girl/girl scene this time.
The franchise is definitely losing it's direction, and is in danger of losing it's impact ala the Godfather saga if something isn't done to balance all that self indulgent skydiving footage.

Although I'd like to be the first to thank Chaos Kitty for giving me a brief part in her latest project.

.....Oh one more thing. :P
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Yes, the DVD is great! And I feel EXTREMELY lucky now to have the footage of that freefly 2 way I did with Shannon that is on there! I will watch it many, many times with fond memories. I am so grateful to Iwan for coming with Shannon and I to film our jump, and grateful to David for putting the DVD together.

***did i make the video

Yeah, you've got a basket below you, with a flame shooting up into your ass and people are jumping out of it. B|:P

***Bring the DVD to Chester for the Reunion Boogie mid June...I wanna see it!

Only if you don't give me any shit while I'm blowing up an air mattress. :o:P:D

no you kept dropping the firey things...were you tripping that night

So since you're talking shit... I guess that means next time you're going to volunteer to try it yourself... :P

no... ok... then shut up... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

ok ill juggle. used to do it in england for this travelling show for kids. Kind of fun but it gets old. But yes, next time there is a boogie i will go head to head with you juggling. we will do 4 handed one who lasts longest wins 5 jump tickets is that good with you..Make sure i am not tripping or on beer though
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

ok ill juggle. used to do it in england for this travelling show for kids. Kind of fun but it gets old. But yes, next time there is a boogie i will go head to head with you juggling. we will do 4 handed one who lasts longest wins 5 jump tickets is that good with you..Make sure i am not tripping or on beer though

in the dark? that was only the second time juggling the torches in the dark... I've been practicing and I'm getting better... (if only a bit...)

now when you say 4 handed... are you talking passing? I've wanted to learn that for a long time... B| But I've never had anyone to play with.. :(

passing gets a bit tricky, it takes a while to get where it looks good. Most of the time you last about 5 passes man brings back memories. You probably have me covered. I havent juggled in about 8 years i would rather get fucked up and watch. nice juggling with the fire though. I think the fact beer was getting thrown at ya didnt help:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

passing gets a bit tricky, it takes a while to get where it looks good. Most of the time you last about 5 passes man brings back memories. You probably have me covered. I havent juggled in about 8 years i would rather get fucked up and watch. nice juggling with the fire though. I think the fact beer was getting thrown at ya didnt help:D

:$:D they were just a challenge to juggle in the dark...

I've been juggling for several years... like 16-18 years... :)
edited because I read the post and realized that shrek didn't say I was drunk... :$