kturnau

Can you hear it? Cell phone ringtone

I cannot hear it I am 39.. but it's not because my body isn't working. It's because the MOTHER@$#!%# IT NAZIS Have video & sound files BLOCKED.

B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

30 - can't hear a damn thing. I like it! Now I don't have to listen to all those freakin' annoying as hell ringtones, lame ass song tones, etc. Ringtones should be totally eliminated and only vibrating allowed ;)

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

I am 26 and I can barely hear it.....AND I am a teacher. Good thing my first graders don't have cell phones. If I wasn't listening specifically for that sound while watching the little bar go across the screen, I would have just thought my ears were ringing or not even noticed at all.

I'm not telling my age, but let's just say that I must be old.

I'm going to let my 11 year old listen to it in a little while. ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

To me it sounds like I just got back from a concert and my ears are ringing like hell. I can feel it in my sinuses when I turn it up loud:P

Yeah, same here. I can definitely hear it, but the more noticeable sense is this weird pressure in my head that's just really annoying.

I am 42 and I could not really hear it. I did hear what seemed to be small little "pops", but I don't really know.

Me too, just some pops. I guess 20 years on fire engines with sirens and air horns did not do me any favors.

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

$#@^@&kajsdnvqeti !ni @$%y@j%$ovwamre !#Y1425YFDOVIN
AERQIGJ
'insfdb 'winre

qirejhg
qeinr
qtre
qin ojwa
job

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

20 - I can hear it, and it is annoying. Now my ears are ringing with it.

Then again, I can hear the noise a TV puts off when nothing is on it. It gets REALLY annoying!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Its just a really high pitched tone. Kind of like something you would hear in a hearing test booth. None the less, if I had that as a ring tone for my text messages in school, I would have a serious head ache by the end of my first class!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Now that I'm at home. I listened and I can hear it. Granted it wouldn't be something I would be listening for. I tested with a 9 year old, he heard it before I did. But we both had to turn the volume up a bit before we both heard it at the same time.