turtlespeed

OK how do I KILL . . .

. . . a brand new cold - I have less than 24 hours to do so.

Help!

HELP NOW!

I'm desperate - but that's a whole different issue!;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, I haven't found anything that outright kills a cold in 24 hours.
But personally by taking plenty of Vitamin C crystals in orange juice I can usually limit it to about 72 hours.

Jodans

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.

. . . a brand new cold - I have less than 24 hours to do so.

Help!

HELP NOW!

I'm desperate - but that's a whole different issue!;)

COOOOOOOOTIES :P

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

lots of sex.

(if it doesn't help the cold, will make you at least less desperate... but that was a different issue wasn't it?) :S

Best listen to this... she *is* a doctor. ;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Vitamin C, high dosage of Echinacea, sinus pills, lots of water and brush your teeth often including the back of your tongue and upper mouth where germies live.;)

I haven't been sick (not even a cold) in 4 years now.

:P

I never take Echinacea unless I feel something comign on. Everything else I do on a normal basis.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

lots of sex.

(if it doesn't help the cold, will make you at least less desperate... but that was a different issue wasn't it?) :S

Bold music sounds in the back ground. Sexy Dr comes swooping in (ok... only 130 jumps, maybe not swooping...) Long whitecoat cape with the letters

**VD**

Vagina Doc (not veneral disease) to the rescue!!!:D:D

lots of sex.

Bold music sounds in the back ground. Sexy Dr comes swooping in (ok... only 130 jumps, maybe not swooping...) Long whitecoat cape with the letters

**VD**

Doctor - I think I'm dying!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I use zicam whenever I feel like I'm getting a cold. It always works for me... who knows if it's really doing something or not but I never get nearly as sick as those around me.

edit.. I use the melt in your mouth tastes like shit version not the up your nose stuff

Be careful with the Zicam nose spray. I saw a news report once that said it kills some people's sense of smell permantly.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Be careful with the Zicam nose spray. I saw a news report once that said it kills some people's sense of smell permantly.

Well then he could tolerate being around Remster.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Heh...for me living in Houston that could be considered a good thing.

lots of sex.

**VD**

Doctor - I think I'm dying!

So then turtle, you're telling us you're a Vagina then are you, I personally would spell it different:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

If you consider drinking water & brushing your teeth high maintenance...well...I can't imagine what other basic hygene you do w/out:S

Get real.

If I'm high maintenance (which I can definitely be) it's NOT for those reasons. I'm a girl who knows what she likes & what she wants:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Lots of exercise. Go do something that will cause you to sweat a lot. Believe it or not, you can sweat off a sickness.

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus