flyinghonu

You think the Women's forum is Bitchy.....

...take a look at Speaker's Corner! It's like queen bitch fest in there. Low blows, smart ass comments and they think they are actually making intelligent arguments about current events.

Bitch Fest Thread

Sorry for those of you in the thread, it just happened to be the first one in line.

BTW, I only in went in there due to debilitating boredom.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

So I'm a bitch? Cool. I tried to avoid low blows, but I can be one for "smart ass" comments. I personally find those to be superior to "dumb ass" comments.:ph34r:

While I made my first post, it was indicative of the general "yawn" nature, as I believed that the ban was itself taking a long walk off of a short legal pier that had already been established long before.

Then I moved into more historical doctrines and recollections of political philosophies. It was a little bit "smart ass" but trust me - I've had better smart ass stuff than that.;)

Look it up.:)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I've had better smart ass stuff than that.;)

Look it up.:)

Yeah, after I posted I realized that that thread was nowhere near the bitchiest in that forum but it truly does appear to be a place to just go and bitch away in circles.

"Excuse me while I kiss the sky..." - Jimi Hendrix

When I first found DZ.com I read just two threads in SC and immediately decided that I would never have need to set foot in there again. Why do people want to be so unpleasant to each other all the time?

Matt

Speakers Corner 5834 new 183687 NEW

Jun 14, 2006, 4:41 PM

It's been a long time since I've hit Speaker's Corner.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I avoid the speakers corner like some people avoid tequila. It turns me in to a monster!
Life is better without the speakers corner.

We'll just let those poor people that avoid tequila contuine to avoid it. That just means more for us;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I know if I go in there and I find a thread that's interesting that I can actually contribute to... I'll spend a LOT of time making very long, elaborate, convoluted posts. So I haven't been in there in a while.
----------------------------------------
6.8% - Almost there!

Why do people want to be so unpleasant to each other all the time?

I'm with you on that one. I don't go in there either unless Remi makes me read something!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

oh, & Ishould point out here the following guideline:

All of my posts in Speakers Corner are reasonable & logical & fair & balanced.

Anyone who disagrees with me on anything is OBVIOUSLY some kinda fucked-up extremist.:P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

oh, & Ishould point out here the following guideline:

All of my posts in Speakers Corner are reasonable & logical & fair & balanced.

Anyone who disagrees with me on anything is OBVIOUSLY some kinda fucked-up extremist.:P

I dont think I agree with you on this point !! :)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Even when that happens I try to avoid going in there. Its an EVIL place...

Hmm, come to think of it, maybe I should go in there. :D:D:D

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Every time I am forced to click on SP do to boredom and enter the forum I take a deep breath and shake my head in disbelief that I am headed in.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Yea, last night I said to myself, " This stuff isn't really good for me." So I took the evening off and just watched that liberally biased show with Gena Davis. What a load of brainwashing garbage.
So, like going back to the scene of a bad accident, I was back in SC this morning, to watch, and hopefully, contribute to the carnage.

I used to be all up in SC's grill. Then it just got trashy and redundant. Too many snipes, low blows, catty comments and codescension.

Now I just pop in once and while, make a comment and get the hell out of there. :D
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I out of coffee and have to drink tea so my brain hasn't woke up yet. Damn it! I knew I shouldn't click on that and sure enough out of habit I did. It is too early in the morning to venture in that place.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

I used to be all up in SC's grill. Then it just got trashy and redundant. Too many snipes, low blows, catty comments and codescension.

Now I just pop in once and while, make a comment and get the hell out of there. :D

Resorted to doing "Drive Bys" in SC now? :D:D

You down wit a 187? :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Resorted to doing "Drive Bys" in SC now? :D:D

You down wit a 187? :D:D

Its the only way to avoid the feces that is often flung. ;)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.