Dancergirl

America, why are you so crap ?

I'll tell you a fucked up game. Baseball, those guys are all out of proportion. They are proper freaks. I find it boring too but probably because I don't undersatnd the rules. I swear I saw this pitcher throw like 7 balls at one guy and he didnt hit one and wasn't out either. That made my head hurt.

I admire how the pitcher can manipulate the ball in the air though and when they can finally be bothered to hit the ball they really can whack that bitch :D

baseball.... a game for fat men with dodgy goatee beards :S

it a shit game for overpaid faggots who cry when they fall over/trip/mysterously dive for no reason.

That comment is way more applicable to soccer. Hell, they even practice falling down hurt. I've seen the video. :P

I was actually referring to soccer. I'm English and calling it footbal cos thats what its really called

Americvan football = Rugby for girlsTongue. Real men dont need body armour.

How many times have you stepped out on that field? Body "armour" (you spelled it wrong by the way) wouldn't be enough for you or any of your prime rugby players.

6'7" Martin johnson.... lets just say that our Rugby players don't have any need for body armour shall we ;)

http://www.alistuds.com/martinjohnson.jpg

Real football on the other hand, involves a ball being kicked by, get this, the players feet!! Whoever would have thought itTongue

In all fairness, the only real professional soccer game I saw was Barcelona vs. Real Madrid (in Barcelona). Blew me away (...TV doesn't do the game justice). The soccer players were out there defying physics, non-stop. It really was an incredible thing to behold (BTW, I was behind the goal during the game, so I got to see it up close).
We are all engines of karma

Armour was spelt correctly not that it matters, how many times have you stepped on the rugby field?

What, and get hurt? No thanks :P

Seriously though, I've seen international rugby. The vast majority of them wouldn't last one game in the NFL. How many NFL games have you witnessed in person?
We are all engines of karma

None, but even over here we get the super bowl on our TV. Im not taking any credit away from the players of either sport. The padding is needed more in Americanfootball as the tackles can be made in mid air and up high. Whilst in rugby thats till happens time to time its not as frequent.

But if im being honest, i'd still say rugby is tougher.

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

I'll tell you a fucked up game. Baseball, those guys are all out of proportion. They are proper freaks. I find it boring too but probably because I don't undersatnd the rules. I swear I saw this pitcher throw like 7 balls at one guy and he didnt hit one and wasn't out either. That made my head hurt.

There's nothing cooler than a good double or triple play, or have someone stealing second being thrown out by the catcher.

There's nothing cooler than a good double or triple play, or have someone stealing second being thrown out by the catcher.

its about time there was another subway series ;) we need another "broken bat" incident