mdrejhon

Rainbow Boogie 2006 -- World's First Gay Day at a Skydiving Dropzone (Montreal, July 28-31)

Looking forward to seeing you there Krisanne :-)

-=Raistlin

That's a big big maybe, Raist ... I would very much love to be the official fag hag of the Rainbow Boogie, but it really depends on what's up work-wise at the time. I will try very hard to make it happen, though.

Thanks for all your efforts putting this together Mark. I'm going to do my damndest to be there - Oh I guess I just outed myself

As your official stalker, if you go, i go!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

The tandem instructors who joke about it being a belt buckle won't get the same skiddish laughs from the students. Instead, perhaps you will hear a shriek of delight, a clap of the hands accompanied by an "Oh Goodie"!!!
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Instead, perhaps you will hear a shriek of delight, a clap of the hands accompanied by an "Oh Goodie"!!!

I'm guessing the "5th point of attachment" jokes will go over a lot better, too... ;):D
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

why are you saying that about kramer????;) after the performance that we put on at the farm....you should know better:)...and what the hell is a jokey??????? you crazy fat foreign bastard!!!!!!!!!!! LEARN ENGLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

I already have a Load Organizer tentatively attending from Skydive Spaceland

Ya know, skydiving is a male-dominated sport. Really.

I jump at Spaceland, and was wondering -- dang, who here is gay and I never knew about it???

I know Kristin; we jump together with some regularity, and I've been on loads she organized, and she does a totally kickass job with it. She makes no bones about who she prefers to ogle. Somehow, though, it just never dawned on me that she would be the "load organizer from Spaceland." :S I mean -- load organizers are guys. :S

I'm so embarrassed. So y'all carry on, and know that you have a really good load organizer coming up.

Anyway, this thread needed a bump for the daytime.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

You are such a sexist pig Wendy...

No no -- I'm a victim of institutionalized sexism :o:o:P

They've built a box I just-can't-think-out-of.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Hi guys and gals,

I'm helping Mark organizing this wonderfull event. NouvelAir has been my DZ for the past 4 years and let me assure you we will welcome with open arms.

If you need info about montreal, let me know. [email protected]

And thanks to Mark. Without him, this event would not take place.
-------------------------------------------------
"Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it."
-- Oscar Wilde

Flying into Burlington, VT is also an alternative with Jet Blue. Also another alternative is using Albany, NY on Southwest.

Burlington is closer though only about 65mi.

That's an excellent suggestion. I'll add it to the Flight Info section of the website. Some people from the West Coast are complaining about high airfares to Montreal, so shopping around like that helps them.

At least, until an airline sponsors our event. (If that happens)

Hey there. Just wanted to say this looks really fun. I am straight but not narrow if you know what i mean. Also if anyone needs a ride from VT to the Boogie let me know. I live in New Hampshire very close to VT. I will be driving right through burlington VT so let me know if anyone needs rides. take it easy and see you all soon!

Somehow, though, it just never dawned on me that she would be the "load organizer from Spaceland." :S I mean -- load organizers are guys. :S

LOL :D ...

That's why I use the terminology "jump plane Load Organizer" on the website to announce Kirstens' tentative involvement (she gave me permission to do so). She has experience with Twin Otter-sized loads, and that is exactly what we need.

Okay, okay, please -- No jokes about Otter-sized loads of another kind. :)

Back onto topic, I just got word that a gear store just offered gift certificates for use as prizes during our boogie. We'll add them to the Sponsors on the website. More details once things are finallized.

P.S.: To everyone: Don't forget to Register for Rainbow Boogie 2006 even if you are only interested and not sure you can make it. Your information will be kept confidential since we realize not everyone is out. You don't have to register and you can just show up, but we would appreciate knowing how many burgers we need to buy for a free BBQ, and how many pilots we need for the day ;)

Hey there. Just wanted to say this looks really fun. I am straight but not narrow if you know what i mean. Also if anyone needs a ride from VT to the Boogie let me know. I live in New Hampshire very close to VT. I will be driving right through burlington VT so let me know if anyone needs rides. take it easy and see you all soon!

Thanks! I've noted this --

Anybody who needs a carpool ride from Ohio or Vermont (or along the route between those states and Montreal), please contact me or through the website. I'm also keeping a carpool roster, so enter your carpool offer or need in the Comments section of the Rainbow Boogie 2006 Registration Form.