Sockpuppet

One more off the list.....

So last night I did another item on my "things to do before I'm 30" list. Didnt even mean to acomplish this yet.

I talked a stripper into having a drink with me after work next :o

I didnt find out she was a stripper until we were having the drink (she was a friend of a friend who tagged along to the pub and we got chatting....I do not inhabit strip clubs).

Now we are set to meet next week but I'm having second thoughts as stripping is slightly immoral by even my standards....but she was so damn hot its just not funny.

So...dz.commers I leave it in your capable hands. Should I ignore the job and try to het my end away or go with the morals and keep Madam Palm and her 5 lovley daughters busy for sometime yet.

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

So last night I did another item on my "things to do before I'm 30" list. Didnt even mean to acomplish this yet.

I talked a stripper into having a drink with me after work next :o

I didnt find out she was a stripper until we were having the drink (she was a friend of a friend who tagged along to the pub and we got chatting....I do not inhabit strip clubs).

Now we are set to meet next week but I'm having second thoughts as stripping is slightly immoral by even my standards....but she was so damn hot its just not funny.

So...dz.commers I leave it in your capable hands. Should I ignore the job and try to het my end away or go with the morals and keep Madam Palm and her 5 lovley daughters busy for sometime yet.

well, if things get carnal, just remember your name-sake... sock-puppet. may come in handy. ;)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Depends on the person she is.

Walt

She was a very nice person who just happens to take her clothes off for money.

I think the "mum...I'm dating a stripper" would only be second in "mum...I'm dating a professional poker player" in shock value for the family.

------
Two of the three voices in my head agree with you. It might actually be unanimous but voice three only speaks Welsh.

Walt

I think the "mum...I'm dating a stripper" would only be second in "mum...I'm dating a professional poker player" in shock value for the family.

I've met strippers that were self-destructive party girls and others who were really sharp. The biggest problem I would have in dating a stripper is that I think they must certainly see men in a very negative light, and they make their money by being manipulative. I'd be concerned about work attitudes spilling over into her personal life.

That being said, I do think it really depends on the person.

Walt

Don't fall into the trap of letting her job define who she is as a person.

I've known several strippers that did it for the money to pay for school or take care of their kids. I have tons of respect for that. I think it is an incredibly genius way to use your assests to take care of yourself. It beats riding unemployment or welfare.

I used to have a roomate that was always bringing strippers home. Those were some good times. Hell, I even go to strip clubs with friends. I get in for free, drink for free, and the strippers usually hang out at our table because we treat them with respect and have conversations. I've met some really great people that way.

Go out with her and just keep an open mind. ;)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

Let go of the "she's a stripper" mentality and replace that with "she's a person with a job." Go out with her and see how it goes. Maybe she doesn't want to dance anymore and is working on getting into something more "moral." Keep an open mind. :)

Ahhhh...you're hoping to create a job opening for yourself, eh?
I got $$$$ and you may need some training....

:o:D:):)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I had to vote no. I know a guy who fell for a beautiful woman who just happened to take her clothes off for money in order to support her little girl.

Six months later, he's lost a job, he's paid several thousand dollars for her breast enlargement, he's estranged a few friends, he's started drinking again, he's accused of rape, and there's a round of restraining orders for everybody involved.

Granted, he was an idiot in several ways; it wasn't entirely her fault. But she was an incredibly destructive influence, so I gotta vote no.

Matt

Walt

I've met strippers that were self-destructive party girls and others who were really sharp. The biggest problem I would have in dating a stripper is that I think they must certainly see men in a very negative light, and they make their money by being manipulative. I'd be concerned about work attitudes spilling over into her personal life.

That being said, I do think it really depends on the person.

Walt

Damn Walt. That was downright... intellectual and perceptive of you. I'm impressed.

Ahh nostalgia. . .I remember my "Stripper Stage". don't let her move in. It's hard to get them out after that.
Then she will inviter her friends over. . .Sexy party you say? Don't kid yourself. The Cockroaches will say "damn, we have an infestation here!!" That's my experience though. Truthfully though, they aren't much different from regular women, they just have odd hours and odd friends. Hide your weed!!

"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine" - Abraham Lincoln

Ok so here is the general plan of attack after considering the options.

Go and have a drink. Dont let her move in or in any way get emotionally attached, hide the weed (not that I have any .... army random drug tests). Have lots of freaky sex not involving red heads or people from alabama and wear a camera helmet taking lots of pictures.

I think I can just about manage that, but it does seem a lot.

Would sitting on the other side of the table be acceptable instead?

------

Now we are set to meet next week but I'm having second thoughts as stripping is slightly immoral by even my standards.

This here is truely sad and I pity you:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?