skymama

Parachutist Memorial Page for Shannon

I have a good skydiving friend who works for a magazine publishing company. He did the Memorial page for a VT skydiver in Parachutist recently. I asked him if he'd help with a Memorial page lay-out if we wanted to do one for Parachutist and he said yes. If anyone else is interested, maybe we can get this organized.

Please make Paypal donations to this e-mail address: [email protected]

If you don't do Paypal, checks can be made out to Paige Rudolph and sent to:

Paige Rudolph
5023 Westwinds Dr.
Orlando, FL 32819

Edit: We have enough for the magazine but we are still collecting donations for Shannon's favorite animal rescue charity, http://www.bestfriends.org/. Please continue to send donations to the information listed above.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have a good skydiving friend who works for a magazine publishing company. I asked him if he'd help with a Memorial page lay-out if we wanted to do one for Parachutist and he said yes. If anyone else is interested, maybe we can get this organized.

What can I do to help make this happen?
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

I have a good skydiving friend who works for a magazine publishing company. I asked him if he'd help with a Memorial page lay-out if we wanted to do one for Parachutist and he said yes. If anyone else is interested, maybe we can get this organized.

I want to donate to this. I know Parachutists charges a lot for full page memorial things. Maybe we need to set up a paypal account or something. Or shit, I'll just pay the whole thing.

OK, I'll start another thread so we can keep this to condolences and figure this out.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

If someone wants to handle the Paypal thing and find out how much the inside back cover would cost, I can take care of getting the pics to my friend that are posted here. Of course, it would be good to have Bob's input on this on what he would like the page to look like. So, Bob, if you're reading this, please think about it. We'd love to honor Shannon this way. :)

If someone wants to handle the Paypal thing and find out how much the inside back cover would cost, I can take care of getting the pics to my friend that are posted here. Of course, it would be good to have Bob's input on this on what he would like the page to look like. So, Bob, if you're reading this, please think about it. We'd love to honor Shannon this way. :)

I think it'll be around $400???

we did one for Jeff Taylor last october and that figure sticks in my head.
Scars remind us that the past is real

Of course, it would be good to have Bob's input on this on what he would like the page to look like. So, Bob, if you're reading this, please think about it.

Yes...
Say how.

And the fact that this thread is on fire after 7 posts is a pretty good tribute...:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

And the fact that this threat is on fire after 7 posts is a pretty good tribute...

Well, I think that's showing because I detatched it from the other thread. But, it's fitting. :)

Paige, you're awesome. Thanks! :)
To everyone who wants to help...I hope you trust my judgement in that I totally trust Paige 100% with any funds that are sent to her for this project. I know anything that is contributed will go to the ad for Shannon. Paige is good people if you can't already tell from the fundraising she has already done.

It would be great if we could even get more money than we need and we could make a contribution to a charity in Shannon's name with anything that is leftover.

OK, so for anyone who is a dope about Paypal like I am, how do we actually make a contribution?

Paige, you're awesome. Thanks! :)
To everyone who wants to help...I hope you trust my judgement in that I totally trust Paige 100% with any funds that are sent to her for this project. I know anything that is contributed will go to the ad for Shannon. Paige is good people if you can't already tell from the fundraising she has already done.

It would be great if we could even get more money than we need and we could make a contribution to a charity in Shannon's name with anything that is leftover.

I know PayPal can be blah and takes money from each donation. If we are short $ to make the $1565 add (I doubt this will be the case but) I will donate as much as I can to make this happen for her. For all the laughs she gave me, it's the least I can try and do.

Let me know where the extra funds can go or who I should send them to. Anything I can do to help. I hope you all can trust that my heart is in the right place and I would never take advantage of a situation like this.

Edited to add: I will update this post w. the amount of $ we have at the end of each day.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

OK, so for anyone who is a dope about Paypal like I am, how do we actually make a contribution?

Go to http://www.PayPal.com, click the Send Money tab at the top, enter [email protected] for the email address you are sending $ to, click continue. That should do it.

Let me know if I missed a step or totally got it wrong. I think that is all it takes.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

OK, I just got off the phone with Parachutist. Here's what we need:

Full page color, any page: $1280
Back cover (the address label takes up some space): $1475
Inside front, back or page 3: $1565

I'd like to shoot for inside back cover. I think that is usually the most fitting page.

The July issue is already laid out. For the August issue, they need payment by June 15th and the artwork by Aug. 1.