Malta_Dog

The revenge of the stolen sidekick

like, OMFG we're getting revenge on myspace. that makes us internet avengers!1!shiftone.

I am ashamed of myself for knowing how to write that statement.

Sucks they lost a phone.....but unless you are gonna go over to dude's house and whip his ass, call the cops, and fucking move on with life.

the military guy can face severe punishment through USMJ and I suggest you get on that immediately.

I am sure you have his name and therefore can contact his CO or the CID.

I don't want a piece of shit like that in our military and if I was still active duty I would have his ass courtmartialed ASAP, as we don't need thieves and liars serving our country instead of serving time.

the main guy does himself no favours by typing "u" instead of that massively long word "you" [:/]

(c)rap music has a lot to answer for, why all "da Yoof" fink its kewl to tork like u av a speech impediment is well byond me m8, init

any teenager who thinks he's a latino god with da street tork should be shot and returned back to the slums they came from

the main guy does himself no favours by typing "u" instead of that massively long word "you" [:/]

(c)rap music has a lot to answer for, why all "da Yoof" fink its kewl to tork like u av a speech impediment is well byond me m8, init

any teenager who thinks he's a latino god with da street tork should be shot and returned back to the slums they came from

For one thing, I can't stand 'rap' and as for the way they talk, it 'sets them apart' from the rest of the world. Kinda makes 'em 'different'.

Chuck