funks

What the fuck has happened to this place?

Dude you sound like a fucking lawyer.. shut up.

I detect that you have, indeed, hit rock bottom. Hopefully, this is an eye=opening experience for you and your kine, for you should consider the depths of depravity that are readily apparent when a lousy stinkin' lawyer is the one who attempts to add a sense of dignity to a location, group, idea or discussion.

See, we lawyers are usually the ones who are blamed for the general miasma that surrounds each of us. In a sense, we are usually regarded as the excrement in the rose garden. It is I who exudes a most malodorous air.

And yet, I am considered to be a a pleasing olfactory medley? Zounds!

Consider the environment in which the lawyer is not the putrid. And then, upon thoughtful reflection, you may think, "Goodness. A lawyer is a shining beacon of good and virtue in comparison to us? What have we become?"

Pay heed - my reasons for pointing this out are selfish. I paid much money and endured great toil to take my place in society's sewer, and to be forced out into the light, where I am exposed for my stench among the general population causes great trepidation and heartache to me.

I want you guys to leave my world of shit and let me and my lawyer friends reinhabit it.[:/]

Edited to add: I just want to be the lead scumbag again..

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Jerry, you are brining my depression for the day even lower.... [:/]

g

Yes, please Gia make him shut up.. he's all technical an shit. I can't understand a word he is typing. Yet oddly I'm somehow compelled to open my checkbook and write him a check. It's very strange. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

g

Yes, please Gia make him shut up.. he's all technical an shit. I can't understand a word he is typing. Yet oddly I'm somehow compelled to open my checkbook and write him a check. It's very strange. :|

Ahhh. I apparently am experiencing some success. The virtuous among a people have an urge to direct their moneys towards those on the lower end of society. You have made an important first step, and that is commendable. But, you still need to complete the step. Send a signed check to me, and I'll fill in the amount.

And for anyone else who would like to experience spiritual purification, a non-refundable deposit to me of US currency (or acceptable negotiable instrument, including checks, bonds, stock and I even accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) will help to cleanse your soul and I am glad to help.:)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

g

Ahhh. I apparently am experiencing some success. The virtuous among a people have an urge to direct their moneys towards those on the lower end of society. You have made an important first step, and that is commendable. But, you still need to complete the step. Send a signed check to me, and I'll fill in the amount.

And for anyone else who would like to experience spiritual purification, a non-refundable deposit to me of US currency (or acceptable negotiable instrument, including checks, bonds, stock and I even accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover) will help to cleanse your soul and I am glad to help.:)

I feel sleepy, very sleepy.... must send money. must not resist the power. must send money.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

g

I feel sleepy, very sleepy.... must send money. must not resist the power. must send money.

g

I'll PM you my address. I'd prefer a money order.;):)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Should I disconnect my RSL?

Absolutely. But you don't want it flapping around and hitting you in the face, so I'd recommend clipping it onto something... like the top ring of your three rings.

... good advice...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Should I disconnect my RSL?

Absolutely. But you don't want it flapping around and hitting you in the face, so I'd recommend clipping it onto something... like the top ring of your three rings.

... good advice...

I thought maybe I'd connect it to my camera helmet, which I've been jumping since before I got my A license. Or, maybe I'll just open the reserve container and disconnect it myself... my rigger won't mind if I pencil pack, I'm sure. I think I'll take out the Cypres while I'm in there.