pop

Tattoo - Dayum!!!!

We watched a T.V. show about plastic surgery, tats and other body mods.[:/]

The best one IMO was the guy who wanted a scar from a bullet wound for his modeling career. No problem ambulance was waiting outside the dude even got to choose the caliber.

He was a little upset when the artist shot him on the count of 2 rather than 3 as briefed. Also seemed surprised at the amount of pain.

Hmm lets see 22, 9mm, 38, 44 mag, 45. I think he settled for the 9mm in the fleshy part of the arm between the shoulder and elbow.

R.I.P.

R.I.P.

That is sooooo not right...Dude has to be on major drugs to go thru that!!!!

Bobbi

I'm notone to have a weak stomach butman that was fucking disgusting. Icouldn't even imagine sitting there throught that....actually the problem is, that I could imagine it. I would never do it but I could imagine it. iiiiccck.

anyway, once your body senses the cutting it will produce endorphins(SP?) (not endolphins) and you will go numb, almost relaxed. the problem is AFTER THEY WEAR OFF, YOU"D BE IN A SHITLOAD OF PAIN.
My photos

My Videos

That was sweet.
It amazes me how you guys can jump outta planes but when there is large portions of flesh being cut off you get squeamish.
Ok so there really isn't any relation.
I wish they showed how it looked after it healed rather than ending where they did.

I've thought about getting a chain branding on my arm.

I didn't find that video gross, as a matter of fact I enjoyed my cherry yogurt while watching it.
Of course I am one of those Emotionally & Mentally Traumatized people. Or EMT for short.

Jodans

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.

That pic looks like the scarring was kept to thin lines but in the video there were entire pieces of skin cut off. I wonder what that looked like when it healed.

try here . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun