funks

DZ.com Drama Repository

In order for me to better entertain myself, I am in need of your assistance. All this drama shit around here can get somewhat convoluted. Therefore, for entertainment purposes only I am trying to gather the following information to be stored at a later date in a central location:

1. A list of who has had sex with who
2. A list of who has fucked over who
3. A list of who has slept with who's mother
4. A list of who has had sex with who's boyfriend / girlfriend
5. A list of who has kicked who's ass
6. A list of who has ripped off who

This should be a good start. If you think of any other vital information to share please feel free to add it to the list. Otherwise, I will be eagerly awaiting everyones responses. :)
Pm's are fine. However, I do reserve the right to sell the information to the highest bidder.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

In order for me to better entertain myself, I am in need of your assistance. All this drama shit around here can get somewhat convoluted. Therefore, for entertainment purposes only I am trying to gather the following information to be stored at a later date in a central location:

1. A list of who has had sex with who
2. A list of who has fucked over who
3. A list of who has slept with who's mother
4. A list of who has had sex with who's boyfriend / girlfriend
5. A list of who has kicked who's ass
6. A list of who has ripped off who

This should be a good start. If you think of any other vital information to share please feel free to add it to the list. Otherwise, I will be eagerly awaiting everyones responses. :)
Pm's are fine. However, I do reserve the right to sell the information to the highest bidder.

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.

What about the falsely accused?

7. A list of who was falsely accused of doing the nasty but didn't.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

If there's no video, it never happened. If there is video, and you haven't seen it, it's all lies.

I want to know what you said about women and their "diversion" techniques again -

I so need a memory pill.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

What about the falsely accused?

7. A list of who was falsely accused of doing the nasty but didn't.

According to a pm i received, there aint no one around here falsely accused of anything. ;)

Shhhhh. You are going to blow my cover

Dang, in almost 4 years of being a registered user here, I ain't been involved in any of that.

I feel so left out.[:/]

You have - just that you didn't know about it. . .

Oh - I remember this one time where you . . . oh wait - i promised i wouldn't tell.[:/]

Dang, in almost 4 years of being a registered user here, I ain't been involved in any of that.

I feel so left out.[:/]

Thats not what one of the pm's I received said. Something about you and Billvon on a hot sweaty night. :)

theres always a choice :D

You're right. I should have stood outside naked wearing a sign.. "I'm tired of masturbating".

Turtle.. if I ever do that I promise there will be video.

AWESOME!

Who has a rooffie?