AggieDave

Would you rather be cold or hot?

Definitely prefer it on the cool side! Would actually be very happy if every day it was 65F with no humidity! B|

65 is not cold! :)

True...but it is on the cool side compared with the weather we get in SW Florida most of the year. :)

South Fla peeps don the coats and scarves at that temp.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hot!! I CAN NOT STAND TO BE COLD!!!!! In the winter my hands and feet are always cold...like ice...makes it very tough on my bed buddy.;):$:D

Bobbi

Then it's your bed buddy's job to warm you up. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Definitely prefer it on the cool side! Would actually be very happy if every day it was 65F with no humidity! B|

True...but it is on the cool side compared with the weather we get in SW Florida most of the year. :)

Having never been to Florida, I have to guess that you're exaggerating.:o In the middle of July it's been getting down to high 50s at night here. 66 degrees right now, and I went swimming a little while ago.:)

Matt

Having never been to Florida, I have to guess that you're exaggerating.:o In the middle of July it's been getting down to high 50s at night here. 66 degrees right now, and I went swimming a little while ago.:)

Nope not kidding - winter - if you can call it that - it gets into the 50's most days and doesn't go below that - you will see people in their ski Jumpers.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

HOT

I don't even turn on the AC until its consistently in the mid 90's and/or 100% humidity.

When it's cold, I bitch and moan about how if its going to be cold, it damn well better snow!
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.

Do people that post drivel like this have jobs? More importantly, do they perform any real work at said job?

I have a real job and I'm quite good at it. I also work very hard at it. However, I work nights and its shift work so I'm off seemingly random days during the week. I have never been on DZ.com at work. Infact its a rare day in paradise that I'm at a computer with true internet access while at work. Simply because I'm working. Thus, when I'm not at work,, my entertainment is here.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."