Ashtanga

Skydive The Farm

When was Hans on TV and what was the story? I didn't hear about this.

If you could stop laughing at the beer bottles in Lee's ass long enough to read the threads you would have known this...
:D:D:P

Oh...and thank you for not going down the "my husband has 3 testicles" road at Destin this year.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

When was Hans on TV and what was the story? I didn't hear about this.

If you could stop laughing at the beer bottles in Lee's ass long enough to read the threads you would have known this...
:D:D:P

Oh...and thank you for not going down the "my husband has 3 testicles" road at Destin this year.
:D:D:D

Ha ha ha .. I wanted to save Lee's face.......:ph34r:

Ok I tried looking on the search engine for this piece on the internet and nothing turned up. Anybody have a link?
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Hold on.. I speak some Redneck..
(If you ever meet Greg personally.. Dont hesitate to grab me or another Translator to assist with the conversation until you pick up enough redneck of your own to follow along)..

What that translated to was:

Yes. We (Being Skydive The Farm) will be Jumping (Implying from Airplanes) All day today, Tomorrow, the Next day and the two following days.

I thoroughly appreciate your interpretation of Greg's post. I was unclear as to what was meant by ending the statement by "at THE FARM" since I thought it was clear from my post what I was asking.

Before you were so kind as to clairfy, I wondered if maybe I had capitalization errors or maybe had improperly used a prepositional phrase (which after I looked back on my goofy post, I did not see an error with the phrasing of my question). :P

damn, how many of you fuckers will be there tonight? I am leaving now all packed up with no place to go
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Understand this. I am the proprietor of this here place. Many tongues are spoken including but not limted to: hillbilly, redneck, outright cussin', spanish, spanish on the fly, skydive slang, drunk slur, asiatic mastic thrust, Dr. Doolittle, smack, and improper english. Now, I am interested in this new language...uh jumpy jump I think it is called:P
People are crazy. Cuz there's more of 'em.

Understand this. I am the proprietor of this here place. Many tongues are spoken including but not limted to: hillbilly, redneck, outright cussin', spanish, spanish on the fly, skydive slang, drunk slur, asiatic mastic thrust, Dr. Doolittle, smack, and improper english. Now, I am interested in this new language...uh jumpy jump I think it is called:P

Understand deeze nuts!! :ph34r: