Girlfalldown

Hookitt's a F&%ker

Actually Riddler, I can go that slow

I have footage of Alan Moss doing squential 4 way in a sit.
He has a sit suit on and the other three are flying flat. they turn about 15 points:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Next time you try to superimpose an image, make sure you line up the ground correctly. It's WAY off!! Nice try though! :P ;)

Actually that is what the terrain at Byron looks like! Really. I just looked at some of my own photos. They all have that jag in the terrain. Really. I would show you a pic, but, uh, I don't have a scanner. Really.

Hey Shannon, I'm out of wine ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Only in your mind. It's real, really it is.

QUOTE from GirlFallDown:

uh I didn't superimpose it. I just cut tim out and put him into thin air and had to clone the ground and erase shit from the other one. I don't have fancy superimposing equipment here. But thanks for the tip. The next time I waste 10 minutes on making a goofy picture I'll be sure to do that.

Badger #5
OOH it's a snake!

HMMMMM............. Care to take that back?? :ph34r::ph34r: :D :P

"If you're going to be stupid, you better be tough!"

i flew with ladyskydiver on my belly while she was in a sit... i belee phree has video of it...... but she's one small chick and i ws maxxed out doing my viking impersonation.....

... because he can?
yes Hookit is a F&%kin' great free flier! He actually could have done it without swooping in from another jump. Except, Shannon your right hand looks like it was just gripping the hackey, as does the twist in your body evidenced by the offset of your legs. If Tim was pulling you why is he looking the other way? Or was he just trying to be nonchalant, if that is possible in free fall? i don't know much about photo shopped, as there are some interesting digital artifacts in my screen's resolution anyway around Tim's suit, but like Bonnie said, the terrain at Byron looks like that. The focus is a little suspect, but the lighting is similar. Post the original Hookit photo Deuce!
m
~ a temporary reconfiguration of stardust

LOL ummm why would you wear two alti's! HAHA!
thats a funny PS though. I may bring that to work and tell a cool (whuffo) story about it;)

may you had a stuck bridal and this kick ass flyer came in and saved your ass! and there was a kick ass cameraperson flying there at that moment. hell I ll even tell em you were open at 35 feet!

think theyll buy it?

I do ! theyre dumb...but I really wont do that b/c then they'll NOT believe that I am joking
My photos

My Videos

Damn! Someday I wanna be able to sit with a 90 pound girl on her belly! Right now, I can't even belly with a 90 pound girl on her belly.

BUT you can belly with a 90 lbs girl in a sit.
THAT would be a good pic:D
My photos

My Videos

In this photo I was going about 120 but Tim was originally falling around 160mph with another group. He then swooped down out of no where and transferred his vertical speed into horizontal speed at about 10 feet away causing him to skim right into me, knocking me sideways a little, as he grabbed my hackey and pulled me, wrapping it around my leg once of course. Then he raced away laughing his evil laugh.

He's evil. Really he is. I wonder how many others he's done this to.

I CAN BELIEVE that you heard his laugh AND that he wrapped your leg BUT even though I olny met tim for a few seconds at CHICKS ROCK I can safely call "bullshit" thatr he was jumping with anyone else in the first place!:P
My photos

My Videos

Damn! Someday I wanna be able to sit with a 90 pound girl on her belly! Right now, I can't even belly with a 90 pound girl on her belly.

How about a 90 pound guy sitflying with a belly flying Anvil? :S:D:S

Actually, I can sitfly with him too and Steve weighs a little more than 90.. but just a little..:P
chopchop
gotta go... Plaything needs a spanking..

Lotsa Pictures

It was a shot atcha tim...."who would wanna jump with the likes of you!:P"

Hey CHOPCHOP,
I've jumped a buncha times with a hottie on my belly while she was in a sit.
shes is learning so I did the AFF style dock and helped her with body position:ph34r:

pretty funn actrually. I may get some pic;s of it this weekend just for the hell of it:ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

It was a shot atcha tim...."who would wanna jump with the likes of you

AH!!!.. that makes sense:P

From Sunny...

Hrm, that depends on if we're talking about jumping or your sex life...

Either one...
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto