JENNR8R

Why Don't Guys...

...trim the long curlicue gray hairs from their eyebrows? It makes them look so old. Most of them shave. All it would take would be a little snip from some scissors in the morning.

And what's up with combovers? Don't they think we can tell that they are combing their ear hair over that bald spot? Bald is beautiful...
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

...trim the long curlicue gray hairs from their eyebrows? It makes them look so old. Most of them shave. All it would take would be a little snip from some scissors in the morning.

And what's up with combovers? Don't they think we can tell that they are combing their ear hair over that bald spot? Bald is beautiful...

Obviously, you have not noticed how AWESOME my combover is. :D
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

Combovers rock!

I admire guys who have combovers. They are making a "fuck you--I'll do whatever the fuck I want" statement.

Walt

In the really real world, they are making a "I am scared that I am losing my hair" statement.

Combovers rock!

I admire guys who have combovers. They are making a "fuck you--I'll do whatever the fuck I want" statement.

Walt

In the really real world, they are making a "I am scared that I am losing my hair" statement.

I have to admit the hippies with the chrome dome like Gallagher crack me up...WTF is that?

It was only cool on Ben Franklin,so if your mug isn't on a $100.00 bill get a crewcut or shave your head ok?

Because trimming your eyebrows is gay, DUH! :P

But seriously, I don't get the combover either. If I ever start going bald I'm just gonna shave it all. [:/]

Trimming isn't gay, I love the ladies!
I should have been a kickass drummer and a world famous first base man.

But seriously, I don't get the combover either. If I ever start going bald I'm just gonna shave it all.

Same here. I'm kinda looking forward to it, actually, then I'll have a good reason to shave my head. Although my wife has warned me that I will not allowed to shave my head, I'll have to wear bald proudly...we'll see.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

There I fixed the subject.:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Why do women insist on subjecting men to the same grooming standards that we expect them to adhere to?

I mean already we have manscaping isn't that enough. Exactly how androgenous would you like us to be? I miss the days when guys like Tom Selleck were considered sex symbols.

Why do women insist on subjecting men to the same grooming standards that we expect them to adhere to?

I like it when they answer their own questions. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

But we are different. Women have less (finer, sparser) hair in than men. I would see their grooming as an attempt to emphasize that difference. So conversely wouldn't a man be emphasizing their masculinity by having more?

Dude, the original question was about really long gray eyebrow hairs. So you think having eyebrows like this guy

http://www.biggerideas.com/media/print/juiceman.jpg

makes you more masculine?

It all comes down to preference. But if you EXPECT them to ADHERE to a standard, you should EXPECT that there MIGHT be some standards they want as well.

Combovers rock!

Walt

Growing-up, I had an uncle who had a comb-over. Reminded me a lot, of Don Rickles. The best part... he drove a beer truck!:D

Chuck

A man who eschews modern aesthetics in favor of other, more traditional manly pursuits. A machosexual exhibits personality traits common to traditional male roles, and fulfills classic male functions. For example, machosexuals will not wax their body hair, because having chest and back hair is a natural male trait. Machosexuals are dominant, and heroic. Typical machosexual occupations include Police Officer, Soldier, Landscape Artist, Musician, Auto Mechanic, and Firefighter. A machosexual can still exhibit sensitive qualities, especially in his concern for his mate or family. Machosexuals do not necessarily give up good grooming habits, in fact, they generally take very good care of their bodies. They simply revert to traditional haircare, traditional facial shaving patterns, and traditional styles of dress.

In other words, being a normal guy.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Combovers rock!

Walt

I see guys who ride scooters in the same light. :D

For real! Any guy who rides a scooter or moped is practically screaming to the world, "Hey, I don't care if I look like a total dork, I'll do whatever the fuck I want!"

Walt

I don't get the comb over either... your hair is gone, get used to it and go on with life...
As for the long eyebrow hair.... some guys just don't care about personal appearance and grooming...
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...