CSpenceFLY

Roaming Rafting

Ok kids I need some input here.We are talking about the first weekend of August for another rafting trip.Who wants to make it another jumping weekend also?Looking at bringing a cessna up for a day, maybe.If we don't do any jumping we probably won't camp at the airport.I'm looking at a park thats close to Brasstown Bald.Y'all let me know what you think.

its about damn time! sheesh how long have we been bugging you about this?! :D:P

Wether or not I jump will depend on the day of rafting. Raft on saturday = no jumping on sunday.
Raft on sunday = a couple jumps on Saturday.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Brasstown Bald is extreme North east Georgia,north of Dahlonega.

The last trip we took it was $18 a person I think.That was for rafts.They also had the individual canoe things.

I'm looking into the costs at the RV park for camping.I know it's $25 a night for an RV,not sure about tent camping.It is a nice park with a river running through it.I'll post a link.

I'm in maybe look into getting a cabin that sleeps all of us. that way we can all get wasted and crash in one place:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Here is a link to the campground sitewww.baldmountainpark.comI will call them in a day or so to let them know how many sites we may need.You will need to make your own reservations.If you are tent camping they allow 5 people on a site with rental plus $5 per additional person.PLEASE READ THE PARK RULES BEFORE YOU MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will start a topic on RoamingDZ.com so all the info is easy to find.

Hey Homey,

I think we should do it like we did last year. Meet at the airport in Andrews, NC on Friday night. Jump on Saturday, party saturday night (we could cookout at the airport on saturday night, I can bring my grill and cookers)and then go over to the Ocoee River (about 45 minutes west of Andrews) or go back up to Wesser, NC like we did last year and raft the Nantahala. NOC (Nantahla Outdoor Center) runs trips on both rivers.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I'm in maybe look into getting a cabin that sleeps all of us. that way we can all get wasted and crash in one place:D

Youre assuming that others would WANT to crash in the same place as YOU! :o:D:D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Youre assuming that others would WANT to crash in the same place as YOU! :o:D:D

I know you would, jello, the list is endless:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Ocoee is cool and all, but I personally liked the Nantahala better...just my two cents worth...Dahlonega, oh the fun had in Dahlonega...hey, just as long as I have Psycho Mapquest Bob, I can get anywhere, even the backhills of Dahlonega...Oh, and remember my Honda is trail-rated and it has seen 5 inches!!! :D:D:D

If you had a Cessna that would be cool...if you didn't have a Cessna, that would be cool. I love Cessnas personally...but anyway, it doesn't matter, I just want to see you guys...that's all that matters. :)

Quiet time starts at 10 PM? [:/]

I'm up for this, of course if we're not jumping we could always "go big" and do the New River in West Virginia. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

***just as long as I have Psycho Mapquest Bob, I can get anywhere, even the backhills of Dahlonega...Oh, and remember my Honda is trail-rated and it has seen 5 inches!!

BWAAHAAA!!!B|;)I love telling you where to go and how could I ever forget your famous trail rating! Do you want to ride in the back of my truck again?:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"