k_marr08

watching the movie dropzone

It's on USA right now - never saw it before - their dz is full of a bunch of loonies, killing each other and such. but some parts are really funny like when she dropped wesley snipes out of the plane with just a tandem harness on and then jumped out like ten minutes after him and somehow was able to attach him to her. that was quite funny. anyone else care to comment on stupid skydiving movies that have nothing to do with skydiving????
"I believe the risks I take are justified by the sheer love of the life I lead" - Charles Lindbergh

I saw club dread. :|

I'll never get that 90 mins back.

Duuuuuuuuuuuude! That movie was like watching a car crash, once you stop you can't look away even though it's really, really bad [:/]:D

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Is that like Wild Things 2, that was retarded, As well as Cruel Intentions 2 and 3. A little background i have a roommate that has an obsession with sequals. He loves them and he loves bad movies...its quite strange. We end up watching them and just laughing. But seriously does anyone know what i am talking about when I say Thunder in Paradise? The movie with the speed boat and Hulk Hogan?! it was hilarious.
Yeah...You need to grow up. -Skymama

Holy Shit, I remember that! Didnt they make that into a TV series? I was like 5 when i watched it. I use to think it was the coolest thing in the world...

:D:D:D[:/]

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus