Vallerina

She's Got Talent :)

All reality shows are not alike! Well, they're not all alike when you know someone on one of them! :)America's Got Talent where people show how talented they are (I think. I haven't seen it yet.) For those of you who I haven't dragged to see one of Michelle's awesome shows, this is your chance to get a taste of her amazing talent. She's sexy AND funny! She made it past the first round in the show (you can watch the clip of part of her performance here), and tonight shows her in the second round! (I heard about her performance tonight, and it should definitely be a crowd pleaser!)

So, please watch America's Got Talent tonight and vote for Michelle if you like her! And for anyone in the Chicago area who wants to go to one of her shows, let me know!!!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

She's certainly beautiful, talented and can move in ways I'd never be able to. I'm surprised though that they had her performance on what most would consider a "family" show. I'm amazed the conservative parents aren't complaining!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

LOL :D

This video may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

LOL :D

This video may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community.

To view this video, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.

Thats what I'm talking about baby! :ph34r:
Remster

Yeah, it definitely wasn't her best work. I think she should do her cool ballet routine where she basically strips while on her tippy toes the whole time. Plus, a big part of her shows is the humor, and that's not quite there. There is still some, but...well....I'm guessing the adult humor wouldn't fly with NBC. So, not her best work.....I don't think are enough "Wow" moves to impress an audience....she's definitely got 'em, though....
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning