jumpjunkie2004

The worst part of my job is...

The way that the other ladies in the office make comments about everyone and not expect anyone to get upset. Ya, it has been one of those days already and I still have over 5 hours left.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

The exploding men's room toilet accompanied by the fire alarm was a nice touch yesterday, as well as the alarm encore and evacuation today...

They must really like to start the day with a healthy 90 degree sauna temperature in the office - it's the only reason I can think of for the quirky air conditioning system...

Quick! Build an analysis model for the first time while we pepper you with unrelated distractions! Stop! Do this other thing instead! Now I don't need that, do you have the other thing done yet? Of course you need to complete field travel this month! Betcha can't read my mind, but I'm gonna make you try! Why isn't this report I asked you for at the last possible minute perfect? It's not like it's HARD or anything...

Meetings are more fun without agendas or time limits.

Upgrade? Why? Is it broken? No, it's just fine, just like it's been since 1995.

Naming convention? Standardization? Nope. Never heard of 'em.

:|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?