llsspratt

Any one bought from buildarig.com

I am looking to see if any one has done business with buildarig.com? They have some good prices and want to check them out before I try to buy anything.
Thank
llsspratt

search function gives lots of results...

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?do=search_results&search_forum=all&search_string=buildarig.com&search_type=AND&search_fields=sb&search_time=&search_user_username=&sb=post_time&mh=25
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Thank you this helps alot.. it seems like most everyone has had good things to say about them

The only thing negative I've heard is that pretty much everyone hates the music on the site! :D
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

I would have bought from him as he had a lot of interesting offers on his site. However, he took long to answer emails and when he did, he's answer in one liners and would never really tackle my questions. There were also a lot of discrepancies. For example he'd tell me a rig was manufactured in 2003 but on the site it would be listed as 2001. Or one time he gave me the measurements of a Mirage and serial no. I contacted Mirage with the serial no. and the sizing they gave me was different to what he was saying.
I live in Europe and didn't want to waste money on phone calls so I chose to buy from elsewhere.
Just my experience....you asked.

... perfect quality, smooth service. but the hompepage is aweful B|
Alex

It seems to be working though, I think it's great. Not in quality website design sort of way either. It bothers people and it's gaining popularity because of it.

Not a bad idea!
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

I would have bought from him as he had a lot of interesting offers on his site. However, he took long to answer emails and when he did, he's answer in one liners and would never really tackle my questions. There were also a lot of discrepancies. For example he'd tell me a rig was manufactured in 2003 but on the site it would be listed as 2001. Or one time he gave me the measurements of a Mirage and serial no. I contacted Mirage with the serial no. and the sizing they gave me was different to what he was saying.
I live in Europe and didn't want to waste money on phone calls so I chose to buy from elsewhere.
Just my experience....you asked.

exactly the same experience with buildarig. but they have great prices
Step into my (sub)terminal Playground

Richard Hazel is a great guy. I bought a few things from him. He is very trustworthy and wants his customers to be happy. If you buy it and don't like it you can send it back and will recieve a prompt refund no questions asked.
I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

g

I bought my current main from Richard and had no problems. He's a little slow on the emails and I dealt with him some on the phone. I think hes a little different personality wise and the website is truly annoying, but the price was right and the canopy was just as he described. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.