BillyVance

Skydive The Farm poker game?

Hey you Skydive The Farm peeps! I'll be there this weekend helping out with one or two deaf AFF students, and hopefully get in a fun jump or two.

Anybody up for a Texas Hold Em game at the DZ Saturday evening? Hopefully I don't have to go back home until Sunday.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Hey you Skydive The Farm peeps! I'll be there this weekend helping out with one or two deaf AFF students, and hopefully get in a fun jump or two.

Anybody up for a Texas Hold Em game at the DZ Saturday evening? Hopefully I don't have to go back home until Sunday.

the only reason I wont play you, is because you cant hear me..

if someone ties your face still so your forced to read my lips at all times, I will play.:D

the only reason I wont play you, is because you cant hear me..

if someone ties your face still so your forced to read my lips at all times, I will play.:D

LOL...one of the times EVERYBODY wishes they were like Billyvance....when shimell is at the poker table!

;)shimell!!!!

Anyone know what happened to Shrek. He didn't make the weekly poker game

I wondered that too. I took a peek into the tourney last night and didn't see him there. He tried that afternoon to get me to play, but nowadays I can't get on to play at that time. I can play some during the day when the little one's asleep and in between feedings. :P

I'm better than most at tuning out the bullshit at the table. Phil Hellmuth would hate playing me cuz he can't get under my skin. :D:D:D But don't call me a good poker player yet.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah Billy, it will probably happen ....

And, THANK YOU so much for offering to interpret for our students tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it. :)

I'll do my best, despite the fact that I'm pretty much fucking deaf too. :D:D

Hmm, interpreter's not the right word for me... Facilitator, yeah, that's it... :P

Your deaf Billy. I just thought you played one in a poker game..Damn my bad. We will get a game together for you. What we need is my flashlight to go off everytime its your turn. Make the game go a little quicker.
Do you have a place to crash Billy? you can crash in the camper if you want. Not like you will hear me getting laid or a blow job:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Your deaf Billy. I just thought you played one in a poker game..Damn my bad. We will get a game together for you. What we need is my flashlight to go off everytime its your turn. Make the game go a little quicker.
Do you have a place to crash Billy? you can crash in the camper if you want. Not like you will hear me getting laid or a blow job:D

I won't hear a damn thing. If you start rocking the camper, that's different. I might be apt to reach for the alarm clock that's not there.... :D:D:D If I can use your camper, that's swell, thanks! I was wondering what I would do. Do I need to bring my sleeping bag?

What has The Farm got for food during the day?

Maybe if the camper starts rocking, you can get a blow job too. I'm not sure who all Shrek is giving them too, but I now know I'll never stay in his camper....

Ganja

Then I'll keep my police night stick handy, might have to use it to fight him off, hehehe :D

Maybe if the camper starts rocking, you can get a blow job too. I'm not sure who all Shrek is giving them too, but I now know I'll never stay in his camper....

Ganja

Then I'll keep my police night stick handy, might have to use it to fight him off, hehehe :D

why not just close you eyes and pretend it is his wife?:D:D:o

Ganja

Is that what you normally do?

Ganja

Is that what you normally do?

sure, why not?:D

Okay, I'm here at The Farm and it's 8 AM, where the FUCK is everyone? :|

:P

thanks everyone for playing, i really needed the money. im sorry I single handdedly picked off EVERY player in the game.:D;)

All but one of them, but you're still a bastard... :D:D:D