Vegan owners and their pets

You underestimate me.

I like that.

More money in the pot when I win.:)

Silly Rabbit, Girls never win.

They lose so that they can feel good that the other can win.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm not just any hare, turtle.

Just keep going slow and steady...

:P

Did you ever finish that story?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I'm not just any hare, turtle.

Just keep going slow and steady...

:P

Did you ever finish that story?

Certainly, she did. She just insists that the hare won.

:D:D

I see - so truth and logic are irrelevant.

My cat is a carnivoure. Her digestive system, fleet-of-foot, dental configuration and the protein content of her breast milk are proof of this fact. I feed her a mainly meat diet (actually, I spoil her silly with the best meats I can aquire - money no object). Dogs are this way too although they are slightly more omnivorous. To feed a cat or dog a strictly vegetable diet is a form of cruelty and abuse.

Cats & dogs do also need to chew on grass to maintain health as grass contains chloryphyll and certain amino acids, vitamins, minerals that they won't get in their meats.

For the last 14yrs the only meat I've eaten has been fish. I came to this choice after studying anatomy, nutrition and pharmacology and concluded that humans were not meant to eat three square meals of meat every day but this isn't the thread to get into the reasons why (unless I get challenged to do so). I'm not saying that humans should not eat beef/poultry/pork etc... (even though I don't)... just not as much as the meat-conglomerates would like their deceipt and misinformation to have you consume.

Gotta go....Ella's just jumped onto my lap and is purrrring wildly for some food... and how can I resist... gotta go peel some prawns for her now....

cya.

g.
"Altitude is birthright to any individual who seeks it"

Gotta go....Ella's just jumped onto my lap and is purrrring wildly for some food... and how can I resist... gotta go peel some prawns for her now....

cya.

g.

Does she like the prawns fresh and living or dead and cold?

Move over, Turtle.

GaryP is my new favorite and I will have none of your antics.:P

I was being serious.

Georgie, our cat, won't eat chicken breast, cooked or fresh. He won't eat shrimp that is frozen, or cooked, but if you get the kind that come live, he like those. Likes Fancy Feast, but not Friskies. And he'll ojnly eat grass from a certain part of the yard.

I -DO- ask a serious question now and again.:ph34r:

Ella goes CRAZY for cooked King Prawns (not frozen)... eating approx 15 (200g) before I stop in disgust. Given she weighs 1/20th of myself that's equal to me eating 4kg king prawns.

Other foods are canned tuna, salmon, sardines, pilchards & calamari. Also on the menu is cooked steak, bacon and ham & chicken (as prepared by my GF - an occasional meat-eater even though she has become vegetarian by association to an extent)

As much as I'd like to spoil Ella with some raw meats I have avoided feeding her these as the TOXIPLASMA parasite uses raw meats as one medium to complete it's life-cycle and get into a cat's system. TOXIPLASMA risk to humans can be dramatically lessened if raw meats are avoided in the cat's diet.

Of course - a good kibble is needed for dental hygene & digestion.

Thanks PLFX B|
"Altitude is birthright to any individual who seeks it"

Of course - a good kibble is needed for dental hygene & digestion.

Thanks PLFX B|

Whiskers Salmon treats. They look like little tiny star fish - I think that is why she likes them.

(as prepared by my GF - an occasional meat-eater even though she has become vegetarian by association to an extent

Too funny! And poor Billy...:D (he only gets steak when we go out, which is weekly, thank goodness for him.:P)

Thanks PLFX

Absolutely.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Georgie, our cat, won't eat chicken breast, cooked or fresh. He won't eat shrimp that is frozen, or cooked, but if you get the kind that come live, he like those. Likes Fancy Feast, but not Friskies. And he'll ojnly eat grass from a certain part of the yard.

Zoe' loves bird. Sabre loves fish. They both get fed all wild-caught seafood. But, b/c Zoe' loves bird so much, on the rare occasion we get chicken or turkey we ALWAYS save her some.:)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.