NWFlyer

The Stuff You Won't Wear in Public...

You don't look chubby in that picture. I ask what was the occasion that you all got DRESSED in red. And who is that with the big boobs right next to you? (I think guys are right, big boobs always get noticed)~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

:P Of course, I was just kidding. :S

It is the Princeton Hash House Harriers. A running club - actually, a drinking club with a running problem.

On occasion, the group get going in red dresses for some, probably arbitrary, reason. This past Wednesday, we ran all over campus. People (whole families) were stunned like groups of deer looking at bunches of headlights. It was the faces that made it allll worth it. :D:ph34r::D:ph34r:

Way to return to the forums with a bang, Sharon.

That one made me laugh out loud. And I'm getting a lot of quizzical looks out here in cubicle land.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Incriminating as it may be...:$...

(in the first one, that is me on left and selbbub78 on right!!)

I can't believe you posted those... and obviously you DID wear it in public :P and i have no issues wearing ridiculous stuff in public... The bystander looks are always worth the price! :D

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

and here is a better pic of vertifly (sorry had to do it...)...

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

I still have a beautiful pair of pastel paisley legwarmers.

Very retro. Photo?
:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Well, until charity came into play, I'd have said anything I'd wear here but we'll be flying for the public who purchased tickest so....I'm not sure what in the hell I wouldn't wear in public :D:D:D

Fixed the clicky for you
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Well, until charity came into play, I'd have said anything I'd wear here but we'll be flying for the public who purchased tickest so....I'm not sure what in the hell I wouldn't wear in public :D:D:D

Fixed the clicky for you

Thank you, I don't know what it is about copying and pasting links sometimes. It's been one of those days but tonight has made up for it.

THANK YOU!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com