CSpenceFLY

Since everything is a Boogie now a days...

I'm counting on Gary to make sure evreyone uses the machines properly and everyone is wearing proper cloths while washing.We will have Maytag personel on hand for any washing infractions.

Is there any "After Hours" activities planned? Safety Meetings, etc.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

. . . and if I do attend . . . I would appreciate better treatment than I got at the last function. And don't expect me to clean up afterward either.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I can't believe that the organizers won't tell me how many people have registered, what manufacturers will be present and if I will be able to demo any machines. Don't they realize how much money I have spent already?

What are the liscense requirements going to be? More specifically, are they going to let the newbies do loads this year? And what about students? I don't want to go to any more events where there are students doing loads.

Just what we needed... More washgods out there that are too good to give back to the machine!!

What about when you were just coming off "Delicates" cycle.. Do you remember the old timers that offered to help you out with a load?? The ones that showed you how to get the most out of your fabric softener??

What I am most worried about is the Spin Dryers.. Are they going to allow Spin Drying in the main Washing area??

:S

I can't believe that the organizers won't tell me how many people have registered, what manufacturers will be present and if I will be able to demo any machines. Don't they realize how much money I have spent already?

Damn it,I have already told you that Maytag will be there.No other information is available at this time.I will post here personally as soon as we know more.

dude you are seriously crackin me up.

he really was a cool guy.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Damn it,I have already told you that Maytag will be there.No other information is available at this time.I will post here personally as soon as we know more.

So now you have aligned yourself with Maytag ONLY? What's wrong with Whirlpool?
Why do these things always turn into favoritism?

okay, fine, but with the large amount of money I have already spent, I really want to get more information. Will I be able to demo the delicates cycle of a whirlpool, or do i have to go to the sock washing boogie north of you to do that?

Can't believe I have to ask this many times for the amount of money I have already spent....

I'm gonna go sort my socks, heaven forbid I should miss this boogie!:P :D

Oh, are we limited to socks or can I bring my "unmentionables" too? :$
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."

can I bring my "unmentionables" too?

Ohhh!! Can we organize an unmentionables load??:P

;)

Are there going to be any of the Soap Manufactures making an apperance - I'd like to demo some Tide, or some surf - just to get an idea on if I want to downsize to concentrated or not.

Will there be student loads? How many coaches will be there to supervise? Is it worthwhile for a newbie to attend or is it too dangerous with all the up-loaders around pulling crazy stunts?

That topic has been discussed - scroll upi to Post #56

"Are there going to be any of the Soap Manufactures making an apperance - I'd like to demo some Tide, or some surf - just to get an idea on if I want to downsize to concentrated or not. "

:D:D:D:D:D
too freakin' funny!
Next time a sunrise steals your breath or a meadow of flowers leaves you speechless, remain that way. Say nothing and listen as heaven whispers, "Do you like it? I did it just for you."