grue

I want to push my car out out of a Skyvan

Who wants to come with if I do it? :D

If your serious, I think Joe and I can make that happen for you just say the word
K

:o

I may actually be serious. I'm leaving the US in about 2 months most likely, and i'm not 100% sure I can sell the car for enough to make it worth the effort of going through the sales process
cavete terrae.

I think that would be possible with a few body mods made to it. The cost to use the skyvan in addition to all the other logistics is a question best asked of Ms Barnhouse at skydive AZ. Check it out, find out if its within your means to do so and let me know.
Oh by the way. In case your wondering why I'm getting involved, I have thrown several cars and a wide assortment of odd/large items from aircraft. I'd be happy to assist (free of charge) if you feel my services could be useful.
K

Awesome. I sent a PM to Betsy to get a rough estimate on what it'd cost. I figure I could pull out a lot of the stuff that could be sold (airbags, computer, so on, so forth) and that'd make it financially much more viable.

This could be hilarity in the making, and your input and help would definitely be appreciated B|
cavete terrae.

Cool. If you get the answers you want let me know.
K
P.S. The larger mechanical items such as engine and transmition will need to come out to avoid leaking fluids on impact and also to make the car lighter for take off. Those things may be able to be sold to a junk yard as another means to offset the costs

Cool. If you get the answers you want let me know.
K
P.S. The larger mechanical items such as engine and transmition will need to come out to avoid leaking fluids on impact and also to make the car lighter for take off. Those things may be able to be sold to a junk yard as another means to offset the costs

Awesome, works for me!
cavete terrae.

Find out how much it is, Id drive to eloy to do it and help out with the costs for a chance to jump it!! :P

I'd fly out and get you a TON of press. If you wanted it. If not, I'd just fly out to be a part of it. :D

Who wants to come with if I do it? :D

You're required to be at least an AFF JM to go out with an object like that... At least from what I've heard...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban