xenaswampjumper

deleted...........

myspace accounts:o:o:o

Five of my friends have deleted their accounts!!!!! I have asked three of them why and they do have good reasons......but two of you are dz.comers and I am just wondering why as I have just noticed!!!!!!!!!!! I will only use initials....R and B:|:|:|

I loved R's page!!!!!!! The most beautiful woman and awesome artistic flow!!!!!!

Just wondering if there are any scary myspace stories..............

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

they told me it was because of you, you really need to slow down and stop stalking them:D:D:D:D:D

Also this would be better adressed via email or PM for those that allow PMs
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Just trying to stir up some interesting myspace stories.......and yes I know......I am a stalker;););)

I have nothing else going on in my life so I need to fill it with stalking etc.......BTW......how you doin????
haven't stalked you lately.....although you do live just a bit too far away for me to stalk right!!!!! LOL
but of course you know that I am a crazy bitch:S:S:S:D

they were probably hacked. were you getting a lot of spam bullitons from them?
------------------------------------------------

no......not at all[:/]

I'm doin mighty fine:)

and although the distance is an issue with the time difference if you an insomniac, we can chat night (all day my time) :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I will re-emphasize this statement.

There are seriously 'myspace stalkers'???

My God! How pathetic is this?! People are actually stalking other people online now? What happened to the good 'ol days of driving past houses at all hours of the night, sitting outside somebody's work, or calling on the phone and hanging up?

Has society really declined to the point where stalkers are too lazy to pull themselves away from the beloved computers?! :S

Being a stalker is pretty pathetic in itself, but an 'online stalker'? Now that's a whole new breed of loser we're talking about here...
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

Im not R or B but I deleted my Account soon as I got an Add request from my 14 year old daughter.

uuummmmmm.............YA......that is freaky:S:S

What happened to the good 'ol days of driving past houses at all hours of the night

no car:|

sitting outside somebody's work,

might get arrested

or calling on the phone and hanging up?

caller ID............I know, I know......I am a stalker:S:P

Being a stalker is pretty pathetic in itself, but an 'online stalker'? Now that's a whole new breed of loser we're talking about here...

In the words of "mind of mencia"........dee dee dee

I know of one person that deleted his account because of the following reason.
He's an asshole that leaves his wife, he was cheating. They still talk but she opens a myspace and he opens a myspace. They add each other as friends because one still wants to get back together I have no idea why. Anyway, Girl leaves comments on his page that would make other girls think he actually still had a wife, or at least was with her recently. So he deletes them because he doesn't want his friends or other girls to see them. She keeps it up because now she is pissed, makes the comments even more juicy. So he gives up and deletes it. Fucking asshole he is anyway.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

After all, isn't a restraining order just another way of saying 'I love you!'???

actually I think it is the way of saying "I used to love you, now PLEASE stay away from me!!!!!".......damn....sounds like a great country song:D:D

I was browsing around and found a few pages of people that I know. I mentioned their vacation pics casually (pics of them in bikinis snorkeling).

I reminded them that it isn't just friends who are picking up the info. Where you live, what you do, where you do it.

They re-thought the idea of half-clad pics of themselves on the internet with personal info that describes where to find them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually I think it is the way of saying "I used to love you, now PLEASE stay away from me!!!!!".......

And the DZ we hang out at.

:S:S:S:S