GogglesnTeeth

Help us name our new Kitten!!!!

Look what we got!!!!
A new kitten for PRSky71 and I. She is about 2 months old and we just got her from PetsMart.
Her name tag said "Jane." But of course we are looking at other options........

Thoughts?????

There's nothing wrong with Jane....

Stiletto would be good.

Or....Katana:P
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken

What a beautiful little kitty!

Please, don't teach her to play with ribbon. Ribbon can be very dangerous for cats if they get to it when you're not supervising them. It ends up turning into a VERY expensive vet visit.

Also, the ASPCA has veterinary health insurance for pets that might be a wise investment. My cat had a surgery that cost about $1500 that would've cost me $50 if I'd had insurance. $1500 is more than I'd have paid in insurance premiums for 8 years.

She's such a pretty kitty...such bright eyes!

My name suggestions:
Morgana (morgan or morgaine), king arthur's sister,
Nimue (Nim-way), Merlin's girlfriend.
Morrigan, the Irish goddess of prophecy
Crookshanks, Hermione's cat in Harry Potter
Bastet, the egyptian cat goddess
Freya, the norse goddess whose chariot was drawn by winged cats
Bagheera, the panther in the jungle book (Kipling)
Minerva, the roman goddess of wisdom, and the harry potter character who can turn into a cat
Schrodinger, after the famous paradoxical quantum mechanics experiment (Shrodinger's Cat)
Artemis - greek moon goddess
Rhiannon - celtic goddess
Isis - egyptian goddess, wife of Osiris
Megara - one of the Furies

What a beautiful little kitty!

Please, don't teach her to play with ribbon. Ribbon can be very dangerous for cats if they get to it when you're not supervising them. It ends up turning into a VERY expensive vet visit.

Also, the ASPCA has veterinary health insurance for pets that might be a wise investment. My cat had a surgery that cost about $1500 that would've cost me $50 if I'd had insurance. $1500 is more than I'd have paid in insurance premiums for 8 years.

She's such a pretty kitty...such bright eyes!

My name suggestions:
Morgana (morgan or morgaine), king arthur's sister,
Nimue (Nim-way), Merlin's girlfriend.
Morrigan, the Irish goddess of prophecy
Crookshanks, Hermione's cat in Harry Potter
Bastet, the egyptian cat goddess
Freya, the norse goddess whose chariot was drawn by winged cats
Bagheera, the panther in the jungle book (Kipling)
Minerva, the roman goddess of wisdom, and the harry potter character who can turn into a cat
Schrodinger, after the famous paradoxical quantum mechanics experiment (Shrodinger's Cat)
Artemis - greek moon goddess
Rhiannon - celtic goddess
Isis - egyptian goddess, wife of Osiris
Megara - one of the Furies

Thanks for the suggestions!! When GNT and I went out today, we meant to go to Home Depot for some parts for the grill and instead stopped in at PetSmart. OMG, I can't believe we got a kitty!! She is absolutely beautiful and adorable. She's my FIRST cat, 'cause Bob is really GNT's. I can't stop kissing her head!! :)
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

Thanks Carol!! Corey doesn't seem to like Jane. [:/] I love ALL of the suggestions, but I think we gave a concensus. However, I hope the suggestions keep coming!!! ;)
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

That kitty looks like a "Skye" to me:)
I've only had a few cats (short term) in my childhood...do they answer to their name anyway? or just "here kitty kitty kitty?" I'm really serious about the question...my kitties never responded to the names I gave them. They just gave me that "go to hell" look instead:ph34r:

I am a firm believer that pets name themselves. It will come clear to you after a bit; worry not on getting the "right" name for her immediately. She'll inspire you, no doubt.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. I've raised many wee fuzzy butts, and have hints and tricks in case you need them.

Congratulations - she is a gorgeous green eyed girly...you did well.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~