bob.dino

Walking To Work

That is such a beautiful area.. I was in Newcastle back in 1988 and made a trip to Sydney.. The train ride passed several areas like that.. :)
Then, I spent most of the day hitting the tourist spots, pic out in front of the Opra House, ect...

And, man did I drink a lot while we were there on our ship!!!;):S

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

I live in Drummoyne and work in Hunters Hill. Methinks you're mistaking the Gladesville Bridge for the Harbour Bridge.

Oh it's only Drummoyne:D:D:D the prices there are astromonical, are you renting, or do your Great grandkids now have a mortgage:ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Just renting. Mate of mine has been renting in the same place for 8 or 9 years, so we're not paying all that much.

The prices there are incredible. I own 3 properties here in Perth and the monies from all three would not get a a one bedroom unit there:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Need a roommate?

Oh, and while you're at it I suppose you should get me a job, too, so I can enjoy that walk, too. :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I've got a SonyEricsson W810i, and the camera is excellent in good lighting conditions. 2.0MP autofocus. Sucks in low-light, though they've definitely improved it over the K750i.

If money wasn't an issue, I'd get a SonyEricsson K800i.

Hmmmm, I'm impressed! My camera phone is apparently related to the disposables that come in cardboard boxes. My pictures never come out looking like THAT! (I know--location matters, too! :)
TPM Sister #102