MrHixxx

Couchfreaks 26 Roll Call

See all you freaks on either Thursday night or Friday morning!!! Save some beer and jello shots for me! I'll be the one in the spanking new blue and black jumpsuit with bright pink grippers (Just got it Saturday. Almost got through the weekend with stand up landings, but unfortunately, I had one no winder where I landed on my knees--glad I got the reinforced black knees!)

i've attached one of the proposed FSM-ways that we're looking to organize at the boogie. the meatballs will be two 4-way donuts flown by midgits (must be in the neighborhood of 5'2" or less) and then the noodles will be a mix of cat and diamond grips. midgits cannot be noodle fliers, and all noodle fliers must be wearing full pirate regalia. B|

I have heard the voice of the FSM, and I was instructed in a dream to don my pirate regalia and drive to Iowa from Colorado, not knowing why, to participate in a large belly way to bring honor to the FSM. May we all be touched by the noodley appendage.

XX

I'll be there in the very A.M. Friday. I'm driving down with Lynn and her BF Dejan. Haven't been since Lady Di died in..., what ever year that was. Look me up We can make some jumps together.

Alright I was just trying to poke fun at Lynn Dejan is not her BF. I am. I think I pissed her off and now she might not be my GF anymore.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

I'll be there in the very A.M. Friday. I'm driving down with Lynn and her BF Dejan. Haven't been since Lady Di died in..., what ever year that was. Look me up We can make some jumps together.

Hahaha, Todd. That's funny! 1) Dejan is not my BF and 2) you're only saying that because you're mad that I won't sleep with you because you have a small...

Hahaha, Todd. That's funny! 1) Dejan is not my BF and 2) you're only saying that because you're mad that I won't sleep with you because you have a small...

...canopy...because you have such a small canopy. And sorry you could do a good Superman on the naked jump, but that's what happens when you're well endowed.