alanab

Best Wings in Denver?

I've lived here my whole life and still haven't found a place worth raving about.:|

Edited to add:
typing "Best wings in Denver" into Google gives multiple links to...

Luciano's Pizza and Wings
1043 Broadway
Denver, CO 80203
(303) 446-2424

Never been there myself...

My favorite wings aren't in Denver, but Aurora at Woody's Wings. It's at Buckley and Mexico, near the AFB. Over on my side of town, we've gone to a wing place (Wingin' It?) at County Line and Quebec in Englewood/Centennial, in the Safeway strip mall. Woody's is far better, but the other one has deep fried Twinkies and candy bars for dessert! Deep fried Twinkies must be an acquired taste, and I'm not there yet...

Chris
Burn the land and boil the sea,
You can't take the sky from me.

we went to a place in littleton called wingman. not the environment we were expecting, but the wings were actually pretty damn good!

Is that the one on the corner of Broadway and Ridge Rd.? I hear good things about Wingman, but I've never been there.

we went to a place in littleton called wingman. not the environment we were expecting, but the wings were actually pretty damn good!

Is that the one on the corner of Broadway and Ridge Rd.? I hear good things about Wingman, but I've never been there.

you are correct!!, theres other locations in denver.

on my list to try:
wingin it
Luciano's
Woody's Wings
Lazydog

you are correct!!, theres other locations in denver.

on my list to try:
wingin it
Luciano's
Woody's Wings
Lazydog

Best place in that area (or I should say most popular) is the Platte River Grill on Santa Fe just across from Arapahoe Community College.

omg! we almost went there not even knowing if they had wings!! so they do have wings!?!?

that's on the top of my list now!!

Yeah, its more for the crowd though. On Fridays, if the weather is nice, the place will be packed with the kind of crowd that may just say screw going back to work I'm staying here and drinking.

sure, I just didnt know if you were willing to forrage all the way up to Boulder ... its called the Lazydog its on the Pearl street mall at 14th.

I hope it measures up

Oh this place is really good, we stop there when we are biking trough/around boulder.
Fly it like you stole it!

I dont know of any place in Denver that have what I would call "Kick Ass Wings". Doesnt mean there isnt any there I just havent had them. I do know a lot about some of the other joints around town. Italian, cajun style, steaks stuff like that. If you want a kick ass sammich go down to Paris on the Platt. It's downtown on Platt street. Great sammich anf they roast there own coffee right there on sight. It's funny the different type of people that go there. During the day it's business type people in suits and stuff after about 6pm it's a lot of hippie types and goth people inthe place. I loved it there.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

sure, I just didnt know if you were willing to forrage all the way up to Boulder ... its called the Lazydog its on the Pearl street mall at 14th.

There is also a LazyDog in Denver at Colorado and I-25, if you don't want to make the trek up to Boulder.

Best place in that area (or I should say most popular) is the Platte River Grill on Santa Fe just across from Arapahoe Community College.

The manager is our neighbor.

Derek

Tell him thanks for nuthin'. Food sucks, beer is too warm and entirely too abundant. I am almost guaranteed to be worthless for the rest of the day when I have lunch there.:P