incode

dialing US numbers from Australia

hey all i'm trying to get incontact with the USPS on 1-800-222-1811 but i have no freakin idea how to dial it, i tried 0011 1 1800 222 1811 but no good.
Any ideas?

you cant dial a 1800 number from OZ, you need their normal number
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i lost a tracking number for a international delivery and i need to see what the status of it is i have all the order info and where its going from and too. I just got through to their number but they have the worst IVR ever and it wont put me through to a real person. >:(

Get up early, ya pussy :P.

Florida working hours are 11pm-7am Sydney. Or just email them...

edit: Since it's being sent EMS, you could call Australia Post and ask them. They'll may only have details if it's reached Australia. Note: if the declared value is over AUD $1000 you're probably going to have to take a morning/afternoon off work to head to Clyde to complete customs formalities (ie, give them money). So, if it's overdue it's quite possibly sitting in the customs warehouse...

yeah probably. Thats my issue i cant call the company sending teh item because they are in florida which makes it hard for me to be awake at the time they are at work ;)

dude they are 14 hours behind Eastern stanard time (12 hours from perth) so ring them at 10pmor 11pm:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

i tried 0011

Shouldn't it be "001-1-800?"

no 0011 is our international exchange, then 1 for the USA then the areacode then the number
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?