freeflynick

So - you think you know planes??

Have you ever had a gay, male stalker?? I think with photos like that out in the public domain, it may soon be a reality for you!!

I am afraid I will not be applying for the job though. If I was gay, there is no way I would go for a dude with skinnier legs than me :D

Hobbes: "How come we play 'War' and not 'Peace'?"
Calvin: "Too few role models."

Have you ever had a gay, male stalker??

Nope, but it sounds like an interesting afternoon.:P

I am afraid I will not be applying for the job though.

Dang, that sucks. Does that mean you won't be coming to the AOT boogie? We can find you another jumper up here with bigger legs for you to stalk if you need us to.
:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Oooh!! I forgot about AOT - and there will be no need to organise anything special for me - from what I remember there are dozens of stalkers and willing stalkees floating around in the wee hours.......

When is it this year? My schedule for going back to China is still a bit up in the air, but I should be here another 2 or 3 weeks at least.......

I would definitely go on AN-2 .It was actually the most widely produced air plane in the world, 8 communist bloc countrys and China. There is one at Ray community airport north of Selfridge Air Force Base north of Detroit. It was set up for jumping, the pilot ground looped it without damage, but scared off any potential jumpers a few years ago. Its still sitting. I jumped the one at Quincy as it escaped to Missouri. With the floater bar and steps it was really really really breezy to crawl out side worth every penny though. It is a true 40 - 40 -40 plane took off cruised and landed at 40.

Antonov AN-2.
Originally Russian, this may be a Chinese-built copy. (Kind of like their latest spacecraft everything they make.)

Fixed it for ya! :P

I think it's kind of funny how the soldiers wouldn't let him near it though. What could possibly happen? He might stumble onto their highest technology secrets? :S:D
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I expected it to be a few serious replies from the REAL plane geeks that I know are out there, cunningly disguised as skydivers!

I was going to say "I'm not a plane geek! Aircraft ID was part of my job in the Air Force." Then I remembered a day in training where I had to school the instructors on the capabilities of an F-16 targetting pod. OK.........so I have seen every episode of "Discovery Wings" twice. Maybe more. :D

I thought the same thing! Especially since not 3 mins earlier there were about 30 locals crawling all over the plane loading it up with rice - not exactly top secret stuff!

I was hoping that if I spoke to the pilot I might have been able to organise a jump. I knew if I went thru the proper channels (i.e. the military red tape) then it would be an absolute no-no........

But, I will keep my eyes open for it landing nearby again next time I am there........