skinnyshrek

Vasectomy

So how bad is the pain? Did they give you a good prescription of pain meds? Just want to know what i am getting into. The DR also said don't worry about shaving as they can do that for you while i am out. Which is pretty coolB|

But what if he decides to play a funny on you like we did to that guy in Lost Prairie?:o

Then i would be rude if i didnt post any pics.. I just want the good pain shit they give ya. Sit at home drinking beer and watching some football
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So how bad is the pain? Did they give you a good prescription of pain meds? Just want to know what i am getting into. The DR also said don't worry about shaving as they can do that for you while i am out. Which is pretty coolB|

As far as shaving goes, they wanted me to shave and so I did my best. [:/] She (the nurse) shaved off a few stragglers. Only had on pill afterwards but that was just a regular antibiotic thing I guess. When the numbing med starts to wear off things get a little sore. I am not sure if that is all or if it's because I had a bag of peas down there for a few hours. Things were a little chilled :P Today I have hardly any pain at all. That is why I need to stretch this laziness out. ;) Unless there is something that is going to happen that already hasen't, it should be fairly painfree. :D

so having done tuesday i should be back jumping saturday then

Um..... I am waiting a week so I don't harm the boys at all. I figure they've been through enough this week already. I figure no reason to hurry and look like the elephant man. :o

Like someone said on this thread or a previous one. it is alot easier to cut away a lineover than a ball under. ;)

Scott

My doc had me shave myself. I had pain meds. They worked pretty well. I got a little swelling that put some extra tension on the stitches and caused a little discomfort. :S Just kept the peas in place and it went away.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Not after looking at how she shaved your nuts no thank you. I know my pics will be grosser though:D

We could get Russell to do a time lapse of it.:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I need a before shot and an after shot I may have to send the pics to Krissane as i don't know how to make them smaller for dz.com poor woman

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I need a before shot and an after shot I may have to send the pics to Krissane as i don't know how to make them smaller for dz.com poor woman

Yeah - um don't feel the need to send them to me.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Okay, Lee... we're taking this too far. I'll take up a collection to buy you some goddamned software.

Note to self: block Lee's email account immediately.:|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Okay, Lee... we're taking this too far. I'll take up a collection to buy you some goddamned software.

Note to self: block Lee's email account immediately.:|

What - you no likey the Leeballs

I have 10 hours left of being full of seeds...They are doing the snip at 06.15 must be a waiting list or something...Why couldnt they schedule me later so i can sleep in bastards

I have 10 hours left of being full of seeds...They are doing the snip at 06.15 must be a waiting list or something...Why couldnt they schedule me later so i can sleep in bastards

you will still be full of seeds after the op,:D it's just they'll have no where to go, unless of course you are actually getting castrated:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?