apollard24

Who watched Heros last night?

I have a question, the girl that has the really smart boy but has a debt to the Mob for $50,000. What is her abilities, she sees herself in the mirror, the mob dude gets ready to punch her in the face, next thing she knows there are two dead men in her room.

Is this like an out of body experence? Did the girl in the mirror kill these two wack jobs? I guess I'll have to wait till next week to see if there are any answers.

I saw it - interesting. They made connections betweeen the characters pretty fast. My wife guessed that the bad guy with the glasses was the absent dad of the cheerleader.

Wish I understood Japanese.

They are supposed to be repeating tonight.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

I have a question, the girl that has the really smart boy but has a debt to the Mob for $50,000. What is her abilities, she sees herself in the mirror, the mob dude gets ready to punch her in the face, next thing she knows there are two dead men in her room.

Is this like an out of body experence? Did the girl in the mirror kill these two wack jobs? I guess I'll have to wait till next week to see if there are any answers.

I was wondering the same thing but Im guessing they will tell us more...Was weird though...:D
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

Why do you seek an immediate black and white answer, and why do you assume someone here has it? There is beauty in mystery, and perhaps the pieces we've been shown so far are not entirely literal.

The most obvious possible explanation would be that she did it herself (potentially through some alternate personality she is unaware of), and what she sees in the mirror is a symbolic representation of her darker side, the side that is capable of doing what she did.

I just downloaded and watched the show and suprisingly enjoyed it. I will be back for more.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Just caught the show, I liked it.

By the way, the subtitles for the japanese were pretty accurate, and the accents were real japanese speaking. Things like 'Spock Death Grip' and 'super-hero' etc were said in english with the proper japanese accent....When he arrived in times square and said 'YATTA!' The cover of the comic book translated it correctly to 'I DID IT!' etc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

I really enjoyed it as well. I especially liked the surprise twist that his brother was the one who could fly. Can he do it too, or was it just his visons of his brother? It'll be worth finding out.

They hyped it for quite awhile before its release and I was glad to see that it was actually worth watching.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™