turtlespeed

Whoah - Rockstar Supernova . . .

So, it is all over. I thought all the performances tonight were mediocre. There wasn't one that I liked.

But the worst one was performed by Lukas with his new band. I listened for about 20 seconds and turned off the tv.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Well, I taped the episode (yes, on the VCR, how quaint!) and ran out of tape right before they chose between Dilana and Lukas. I looked online and found out Lukas won.

Yuck. Where's the puking smiley?

What did they say to Dilana though? Poor girl, she should have had it. I wouldn't have watched Lukas play with the band b/c he sucks, but I'm curious what they said to Dilana.

That guy is so creepy and untalented. :S

Dilana will tour with them...singing for the House band who will be opening the shows. She is also going to get Gilby and Dave's help in recording a cd when the tour is over....I think she is better off as she won't be associated forever with these guys.

They also made a comment that with her singing they became more of the backup and they wanted someone who would be more part of the band.

The song they did at the end with lukas was truly terrible...the music was bad, the vocals worse.

It was interesting...I will be watching to see what Dilana does in the future. I think she will be heard from again.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

They also made a comment that with her singing they became more of the backup and they wanted someone who would be more part of the band.

Interesting that they told Magni that he was TOO much a part of the band and not ENOUGH of a Front Man ... they're all crazy.

And I'm just watching that song they're singing ... man it SUCKS!!!

I think the real winners are the ones that AREN'T part of Super Nova ... they'll go further.

Super Nova will be one hit wonders and that's it ...

Sheesh ... can't believe I wasted my summer watching this!

:S:S

'Shell
'Shell

I think the real winners are the ones that AREN'T part of Super Nova ... they'll go further.

Super Nova will be one hit wonders and that's it ...

Sheesh ... can't believe I wasted my summer watching this!

:S:S

'Shell

The losers are indeed the winners....and winning couldn't happen to a better guy..Lukas.:D

one hit....'Shell I think you're getting carried away with their possibilities. I can't see these guys doing anything that will be a hit.

It was interesting..way better than the mindless pap of Canadian Idol for instance.
--
Murray

The losers are indeed the winners....and winning couldn't happen to a better guy..Lukas.:D

He's a creepy little fuck. Tommy deserves him. ;)

one hit....'Shell I think you're getting carried away with their possibilities. I can't see these guys doing anything that will be a hit.

You're right. I was just trying to maintain that "nice Canadian" image. You're right. They're twats and won't do anything. :P

It was interesting..way better than the mindless pap of Canadian Idol for instance.

Sheesh ... now THAT was Royal-Number-One-Crap! I don't think I got through ONE episode!

And just saw the concert dates for SN and alas, they won't be touring my fair city. What a bummer ...

;)

'Shell
'Shell

Speaking of Canadian Idol....is "smarmy" an adjective applicable to Ben Mulroney?

'Shell...if SN were playing in my living room I'd hide in the basement :ph34r:
--
Murray

Speaking of Canadian Idol....is "smarmy" an adjective applicable to Ben Mulroney?

O lord ... yes ... he's Used Car Salesman SMARMY!

He's the definition of swarmy like Lukas is the definition of creepy!

'Shell...if SN were playing in my living room I'd hide in the basement :ph34r:

Shit ... if they were playing in MY living room, I'd hide in YOUR basement!

:D:D:D

'Shell
'Shell

Bah... out of the top 5 I didn't care who won as long as Lukas lost... damn cruel world.

I came into the season really late.. but the first time I saw Lukas I cringed. His voice and that evil little smile he'd get when his face was plastered to the mic... just reinforces the idea of throwing chlorine in the gene pool.

They did say that they had to listen to their fans and that Lukas got more votes than anybody else in the last round of voting. It's our fault...we didn't get the vote out against Lukas!!
--
Murray

A lot of whiny, angsty poser teenagers must have voted for him. ;)

God...that stupid "headspin" song is ridiculous. Aww, poor widdle Wukas has problems with his mommy so he wrote a widdle nursery rhyme about it.

Yeah, I'm mean.

I wonder what band might do this next year...

I never once voted for Lukas. My votes went to Dilana with an occasional one to Toby, Ryan or Magni. It's not as if I ever planned to go to any of their concerts, but I MIGHT have bought their cd if Dilana had won, or maybe even with Toby or Magni, but not with Lukas. He gives me the creeps!

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

A lot of whiny, angsty poser teenagers must have voted for him. ;)

God...that stupid "headspin" song is ridiculous. Aww, poor widdle Wukas has problems with his mommy so he wrote a widdle nursery rhyme about it.

Yeah, I'm mean.

I wonder what band might do this next year...

If they do another Rockstar, I hope they get a good band or possibly even the house band!

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

LOL. not many people have a use for DZ.com

I'm not part of any other online discussions/forums, etc. It's all a little strange and impersonal to me and if I care enough about something I'll go to the actual in-person discussion groups.:P

But I work from home and it's nice to pop in here and "talk" to some people I know & some I feel like I know (and hope to meet sometime) rather than just talk to my animals and my clients all day.;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.