ExAFO

Cats Yawning...

We're thinking of getting one..... big committment.....

Don't get a purebred. They're more inbred than the British Royals. Get a recycled kitty. They have the greatest personality.

I recommend either one with Ragdoll or Siamese blood.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

...Is almost as funny as cats with the hiccups...They look at us as if it's our fault...heh.

I love my little kitty girl.:)

Caught NASA yawning a few years ago. Still couldn't believe the timing...

Don't get a purebred... ...Get a recycled kitty. They have the greatest personality.

I totally agree with that. Shadow's a mutt, sweetest kitty I've ever met :):D

Abby, I'm not sure what she is. She's going to the vet tomorrow for shots so I'll see what he thinks. She's taking a little while to come around. I got her 4 days ago so I know she's real stressed.

The funny part about cats yawning is when you manage to get a finger in their mouths before they are through....ususally startles them to find a finger in their mouths!!!

Does the fact that i find that fun suggest to anyone else that I may need to get out more?

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

The funny part about cats yawning is when you manage to get a finger in their mouths before they are through....ususally startles them to find a finger in their mouths!!!

Does the fact that i find that fun suggest to anyone else that I may need to get out more?

Heh. I do the same thing all the time. It confuses the hell out of Neko.

And Yes, I need to get out more also..:P
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Get a recycled kitty. They have the greatest personality.

QFT.

My cat was a stray, picked up by a friend, then another friend and then I adopted her.

My favorite is sneak attacks from underneath a blanket. If she can't see a hand or foot connected to my face, it's not part of me and instead it's a bizarre monster. She totally freaks out and gets ticklish if you poke at her from the far side of a pillow or blanket.
My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose. Do you hear me, Lebowski?

Here's a recent picture of my girl. She's 17.5 years old:o! She's a well traveled teenager. She's been to Hawaii and I haven't[:/]. Right now we've been living in Korea for 4.5 years.

Ya know, it's amazing what a guy'll do for a little pussy...;)

Hey,

We just got 4 kittens 3 weeks ago, and they will be ready for delivery in the middle of November so if you are interested and want pictures I can send you some when I get home.

They are the sweeteste little things and they are allready playing with eachother, they have been handled since day one...

So let me know if you are interested.
I only have one rule, whoever gets a kitten from me, cannot declaw it.

Ankie
Skydivers are a bunch of insensitive jerks...
And that's why I don't skydive anymore!

Really? I was beginning to think she was a demon with all the hissing and growling she does. Getting ready to change her name to Beelzebub

LOL, don't do that...Abby is still adjusting; it can take weeks, and I have one cat in my house that I can't touch - she's lived here for 2 1/2 years. So worry not...the establishment of the heirarchy is occuring, and, as I said, as long as there isn't blood, you all are doing rather well.

As for the yawning kitty photos, they all are great. Thanks for posting them!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Does the fact that my SO seems to love to do that to ME and anyone else he can get away with mean that HE needs to get out more? ;)