mailin

IT Management

I need opinions on something from folks currently working as an IT manager.

Instead of holding back and being evasive, just spit it out and say it.

You're never going to get any opinions if people don't know what your predicament is.

You don't even have to be an IT manager to figure that out.

You may be comfortable discussing your work on the internet, but I will not shoot myself in the foot like that. I will only converse via PM. I want to know who to PM.

Cause you don't even need to be an IT manager to realize that talking about your work on a website where that message will be accessible for years is stupid - right? :S
Arianna Frances

You may be comfortable discussing your work on the internet, but I will not shoot myself in the foot like that. I will only converse via PM. I want to know who to PM.

Cause you don't even need to be an IT manager to realize that talking about your work on a website where that message will be accessible for years is stupid - right? :S

You don't have an identifiable name here with your I.D., and you can discuss the issue in generic terms without mentioning the company or employee names. Sheesh.

Suit yourself.