ntrprnr

Question: What do you read in the morning to get... Updated?

Quick question:

You come into the office... Or wake up and take your coffee to the computer.

What do you read first to get "in the know?"

So if you walk into the office and they're talking about anything from North Korea to Grey's Anatomy, you can add something, or at least not be totally out of it?

So you wake up, and online, you read...

what?

Thanks!

-Peter

I turn on the local news while I'm on the treadmill. Then Good Morning America on the tv and dz.com on the computer while I'm getting ready for work in the morning. After that, I usually read the newspaper during lunch.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

This happens to be part of my "job" now. I usually read Fox news, CNN, and HUGE assortment of "local" news sites. They usually tell me more than the crap ass "official report" they send me every morning. :S Throughout the day I then talk to various people around the "neighborhood" to get a feel for what the "concensus" is from differen't groups. It's fun.......and interesting. Breaks up the boredom of sitting on my ass waiting to take a trip anyway.

I listen to NPR on my way to work. When I get to work after grabbing coffee I start going through my emails right away... [:/] During the day though I click on CNN.com occasionally between work and I also have a radio in my office where listen to either NPR or some local sports radio show.