Mostly_Harmless

Greys Anatomy

Kill Izzy, I don't care what anyone says, she is the most useless character on that show. Lets go over what she has done over the past few shows:
1. Sat on the floor crying the entire show.
2. Baked the entire show.
3. Stood outside the hospital the entire show.
4. Sat in a bar having a 15 hour conversation, the entire show.

And when Meredith was having surgery one of the doctors should have stabled her massive (thinking black hole here people) vagina shut.

Didn't they just sign the vet on for a bunch of episodes? I kind of find it hard for it to be over just like that.

Finn is not gone. He's either going to come back as a cancer patient or as McDreamy's next brain surgery patient. Those were the two possibilities that I read, and he is currently sporting a shaved head.

I can't believe Calli! WTF?!

Oh please! Jorge isn't giving out to that beautiful lady! Theres nothing wrong with wanting to have sex at the end of a stressful day. Once again Izzy is totally useless. Jorge is a moron for doing what he did.

First of all, I don't like the fact that a woman who has had 3 sexual partners in 2 years is constantly referred to as a whore on these forums. ;)

But yeah, Meredith is an idiot. Finn is awesome, and she finally didn't have to choose anymore! Stupid bitch. >:(

And Izzy is pathetic. And rich, now, apparently. So she needs to get to world travelin'. :D

And Callie is the smartest one of all! :D Get you some no-strings-attached boot-ay from McSteamy! Hellz yeah! ;)

First of all, I don't like the fact that a woman who has had 3 sexual partners in 2 years is constantly referred to as a whore on these forums. ;)

Actually, there's been at least four - I seem to recall one or two random guys early in the show. And in the early part of the show there was a lot of reference to Meredith randomly bringing men home.

But I'd think "slut" is a better term than "whore.":D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Actually, there's been at least four - I seem to recall one or two random guys early in the show. And in the early part of the show there was a lot of reference to Meredith randomly bringing men home.

Did you see how "loopy" she was under medication? :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Did you see how "loopy" she was under medication? :D:D:D

I actually haven't watched last night's show yet, so I really ought to be avoiding this thread and its nasty spoilers!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Fuck. I gave a LOT away in my post, too. RUN! :D

Too late, I can't un-read it. I'm hoping I'll forget about it by Monday (which is when I will be reunited with my TiVo).

Whats wrong with "single"?

Carev screwed a cancer patient in the bathroom of the bar last week and nobody is calling him names.

Whats wrong with "single"?

Pipe down, you. This thread is all about being judgmental, throwing stones, and perpetuating stereotypes.:P

Edited to add: Carev is a slut, too.

I have to agree...Meredith is a freaking moron. Makes me angry..damnit send me McVet!

Izzy is only a few episodes from being history....

George is stupid tooo..

Go Calli and get some. Though I think McSteamy is an ass...right along side McDreamy!
:|
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I'd take McVet too, but you have to enjoy the symetry of the whole thing. And out of respect for the lady missing her Tivo, that's all I'm going to say........

There was definatly a theme to lastnights episode ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Wow, there are a lot of Izzy and Meredith haters in the house. Meredith should be with Derek, not McVet. I love Denny as much as Izzy did ;) she's mourning the loss of his fine ass. Completely acceptable.

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

I'm hoping I'll forget about it by Monday (which is when I will be reunited with my TiVo).

Did you know you can watch the whole thing online now at abc.com? I watched Desperate Housewives the other day and my daughter watched Lost on there. It's pretty cool.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm hoping I'll forget about it by Monday (which is when I will be reunited with my TiVo).

Did you know you can watch the whole thing online now at abc.com? I watched Desperate Housewives the other day and my daughter watched Lost on there. It's pretty cool.

Damn, I wish I'd known that a couple hours ago! I'm about to wrap up my "work" day and head out to Byron. Not sure I'll get time to watch it between now and then. But that is good to know for the times I'm on the road and miss it live.

Izzy is fuckin annoying. I never liked Denny so i'm glad he's gone.

Meredith is not cute, why the fuck are such hot guys fighting over her?

I love Callie, she may not be the skinny hollywood type, but damn she rocks my world.

Alex may be a slut, but he's an honest slut. I can respect honesty.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I agree about Meredith. Why is it that they have all these hot guys fighting over her? She's a clueless, whiney slut!

Of course, it's TVland...and they can do anything they want to! ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

The thing about Callie...she is flat out completely confident with herself.

That makes her stand out to me....

:)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Oh My Friggin God!

M&M is NOT fun.... NOT snacks and entertainment.....

* I can NOT believe that they were trying to make it seem as if it's a day at the movies.

Mobidity and Mortality rounds - about learning from bad choices or suboptimal pathways.... that lead to some patients complication or death. It's VERY tacky to joke about that.

**our m&m were ......B|B|