waltappel

Speaking of Hot Skydiving Chicks...

OK, I know Turtlespeed is the camera guy and Mad Max is the guy that should be related to Tall Guy, but who are the other two? Being new to a drop zone and to dz.com means I have twice as many names to learn - eek!
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

> I got my A, I got my A, I got my A...
Congratulations for your achievement. Also, you two are two ladies with a very cute smile ;)

> but I'm a happy idiot
Pssss...... We are all HAPPY IDIOTS to jump out of perfectly working aircrafts with few lb's of nylon fabric on our back, but it's SO FUNNY to be HAPPY IDIOTS like that :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

OK, I know Turtlespeed is the camera guy and Mad Max is the guy that should be related to Tall Guy, but who are the other two? Being new to a drop zone and to dz.com means I have twice as many names to learn - eek!

Moonglo is Jenn. She is the beautiful tall wingsuiter with the white wingsuit. Luminous is the Larry--lucky guy who will be marrying her 31-MAR-2007. He was also wingsuiting.

Walt

It was great to meet the two of you guys this weekend. I picked you up from the south end of the runway on sunday ;)

At least you guys finally made one landing on the DZ this weekend :D

We definitely appreciate the ride! And gee, since when does landing 5 miles from the DZ give such a reputation for not being able to land on the DZ?:D:D

It was nice meeting you too!!!!

Walt

It was great to meet the two of you guys this weekend. I picked you up from the south end of the runway on sunday ;)

At least you guys finally made one landing on the DZ this weekend :D

We definitely appreciate the ride! And gee, since when does landing 5 miles from the DZ give such a reputation for not being able to land on the DZ?:D:D

It was nice meeting you too!!!!

Walt

Do a search for a poster that hasn't been seen here in many moons - Screamer . . . and ask about his spotting reputation.:ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

What a fantastic weekend!:)
I'm so glad we got to meet, smilingphoenix, and it wasn't too long ago that I was bouncing around like an idiot after getting my 'A'. Of couse, I still do that after every jump!!!

Congrats girl.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

***Because during the jump you're completely deadpan freaked out.

Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Congrats on earning your A license Jean:D. Good job. If you were anywhere near as exited as when you graduated AFF, I'm sure the whole DZ knew it right away:)

Thanks Brian! Now I get to jump with you, Leah and Steve next time I come out there! As for me being excited, well, everyone there got a big hug (shock!) and I'm sure all of the guys loved the fact that I couldn't stop hopping up and down I was so full of adrenaline! So, yeah, you could say I was pretty excited ;)
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!