Superman32

The real presidential address tonight kinda hosed me. My DVR said that Prison Break and 24 had both been bumped 20 minutes. I was watching a movie on DVD and at 9:00 I switched over to cable just to make sure and saw that 24 was showing at its normal time, but not recording, so I ended up hitting "record now" and the first 20 minutes of the episode are buried at the end of an hour of Prison Break, a show I don't watch.

That said, that was a really good episode, if somewhat predictable (outside of them obviously not understanding the basic design criteria for a sub ... or surface ship for that matter)! I'm so glad I checked the recording, cuz otherwise I'd have missed Aaron's "You're a traitor to this country and a disgrace to your office. Is there anything else, CHARLES?" :D Next week is gonna be fun. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

LOVED both Aaron and Martha last night. Outside of Jack, Aaron has to be one of my favorite recurring characters from previous seasons. And I loved Martha getting ready to eat a handful of pills and then tossing them away. Shooting the "bad" agent as he was trying to kill Aaron was just gravy for me. The finale should be really good next week!

One way or another- no. Either he'll resign, be forced out of office OR the people who are really in charge will have him killed since he's too arrogant to do it himself. Of course, as we've seen, the VP isn't much better. Is that art imitating life or the other way around? :P

OH it is on tonight!!!!!

I had no idea it was a 2 hour season finale!!!!!

I hope someone gets it up on the torrent sites soon.

When i grow up, i am going to get a J1 visa for america, and then apply for a green card 2 or three times and then become a jack bauer!:)
Bring it!

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Boy I should have seen that. The a$$hole pres called the Chinese to let them know where Jack was.>:( I wish Jack would've shot him but then there would not be as good a spin-off for next season.:|
Oh well the a$$hole got what was coming to him. And now we all have to wait until next January to start the drama all over again!!!:)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

I just love the fact that Martha was the one that brought him down!

The look on the President's face when he realized it was Martha was priceless! I love how she just stood there and smirked at him!
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

The look on the President's face when he realized it was Martha was priceless! I love how she just stood there and smirked at him!

It was the best! She endured so much.

Of course, the ending was predictable - we all new something was going to happen to Jack. It always does : )
Jump, Land, Pack, Repeat...

It was the best! She endured so much.

Yes- years and years of bad sex apparently! I think the clock said 5:55 when she started unding his tie and by 6:00 he was zipping up her dress again! The season started off really good, dragged quite a bit in the middle and redeemed itself by the ending.

And I KNOW I wasn't the only one yelling at Jack not to go into the building. Its a trap, DON'T go! Poor dude- he can't even get a little loving before the **** starts up all over again!

And WHEN will someone remind the Chinese dude that his guy was hit by friendly fire and if the embassy wasn't harboring a terrorist, Jack wouldn't have needed to go in there in the first place?!B|

the prezzie was just a pawn, just like the bush-man. those guys are untouchable, for now anyway. i still think he will get off or plead it down to something murky, ambiguous......and pardonable. [:/]

I KNEW the chinese were gonna have the last word. truth be told, I was surprised how beat up Jack looked. they really fucked him up.

when Logan and Martha were about to do it a buddy of mine said "oh no, this is worse than the violence." We all had a pretty good giggle. :D

As far as Logan is concerned, when Buchanon and the homeland security lady were flirting, they said as much- he'd resign, plead down and spare the country a lengthy impeachment.

The Chinese appear to have beaten up Jack in about the same amount of time it took Logan to screw poor Martha! eeeeewwwww! (and apparently they did a much better job!) I had to laugh at the end when he said to her "You MADE LOVE to me!" I kept waiting for her to say "You call THAT making love?!" I wonder if she closed her eyes and pretended it was Aaron!

With almost all of Jack's friends dead, who is left to rescue him?

well at least a few thing got resolved.
the writers could have done a better job not making things soooo obvious.
who thought that Jack's little one-on-one session was going to get a confession, or that is was his "real" plan. it was all too easy.
and the whole your daughter is on the phone for you, oh its been transferred to a land line? WFT people. He's been talking on satellite/cell phone stuff all day and NOW he has to use a land line. PLEASE!
AND they had a person who appeared to be of Asian decent be the one to tell him about that "phone call"
makes ya wonder if ole Jack is just lucky, not really smart.
Well at least its over till January when I'll have to watch it EVERY monday agin. :S
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Damn those writers anyway! They skate through the entire middle of the season, but finish strong with a cliffhanger so they KNOW we'll all be back watching next year!:S

I totally agree though- wtf was Jack thinking following an Asian man into an empty building to use a land line of all things? Just when he was soooo close to finally getting some!

[bigway]; The a$$hole pres... I wish Jack would've shot him...

I was thinking that Jack faked that whole interrogation thing, pretending to want to shoot him but then backing down, just to psychologically butter the Pres up for Martha to get him to spill his guts for the microphone.

At least he finally shot that damned Spencer bad-guy. We've been waiting way too long for that to happen. The next season is going to need a new bad guy...

[teamjenn1]; we all new something was going to happen to Jack. It always does

I wanted him to walk off into the sunset, hand-in-hand, with Audrey! Ack! It must be the romantic in me. Will their love ever be consumated?

[jumpjunkie2004]; bad sex apparently! I think the clock said 5:55 when she started unding his tie and by 6:00 he was zipping up her dress again!

I think the 24-hour timeline format is cramping the story too much. They would do better to allow gaps in time, to allow a more realistic plot.

[thegreekone]; With almost all of Jack's friends dead, who is left to rescue him?

There's only a billion Chinese - Jack can handle 'em on his own. Or maybe Chloe will assist by hacking into the Chinese prison computer and unlocking his cell door.

What the heck are we gonna do on Monday nights now?

[TMPattersonJr]; The a$$hole pres... I wish Jack would've shot him...

I was thinking that Jack faked that whole interrogation thing, pretending to want to shoot him but then backing down, just to psychologically butter the Pres up for Martha to get him to spill his guts for the microphone.

At least he finally shot that damned Spencer bad-guy. We've been waiting way too long for that to happen. The next season is going to need a new bad guy...

[teamjenn1]; we all new something was going to happen to Jack. It always does

I wanted him to walk off into the sunset, hand-in-hand, with Audrey! Ack! It must be the romantic in me. Will their love ever be consumated?

[jumpjunkie2004]; bad sex apparently! I think the clock said 5:55 when she started unding his tie and by 6:00 he was zipping up her dress again!

I think the 24-hour timeline format is cramping the story too much. They would do better to allow gaps in time, to allow a more realistic plot.

[thegreekone]; With almost all of Jack's friends dead, who is left to rescue him?

There's only a billion Chinese - Jack can handle 'em on his own. Or maybe Chloe will assist by hacking into the Chinese prison computer and unlocking his cell door.

The only thing that gets me is that there were supposedly only 3 people who knew about the modified equipment, Jack, Chloe, and her ex hubby who delivered it to him.....Just something to ponder unless Jack let Mike or Aaron in on more than what was shown. Who knows I just know that I'm gonna be really bored until the Shield, Prison Break, 24, NCIS, House, ER and many more shows start their new seasons
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

I was hoping the bald guy from ER was going to get Jack Bauer'd. Oh well, you can't have everything. It should be good next season seeing how he escapes from China.

Excuse me for being blond on this of many occasions but are you talking about Aaron or someone else?
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

I wanted him to walk off into the sunset, hand-in-hand, with Audrey!

At 7 AM? :S:D Anyhow, if I remember correctly that's exactly what the closing scene last year was...minus Audrey of course. ;)

Speaking of Chloe, was anyone else kinda surprised by her ex-husband? He looked totally like the kinda guy who routine makes a gun with his index finger and thumb. :S:D

I've got the season finale of Lost tomorrow night, and then I'll be back to nothing but the occasional game or movie till October. Actually, I might carry that streak till January and just wait for next season's Lost to come out on DVD. The cliffhanger nature of it is similar to 24, and 24 has me spoiled with the "no missed weeks, no reruns" thing. I wish the producers of Lost would take notice of the dedicated viewership of 24 and follow suit.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

I was hoping the bald guy from ER was going to get Jack Bauer'd. Oh well, you can't have everything. It should be good next season seeing how he escapes from China.

Excuse me for being blond on this of many occasions but are you talking about Aaron or someone else?

Bierko (spelling?) ... anyhow, the guy from ER who wore glasses and was constantly on the phone with Logan. Since he didn't get Jack Bauer'd (or caught at all), he's still available as next year's bad guy. I'm guessing Logan won't have time to reach a plea before that guy takes care of him.

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)