Superman32

I don't think the 24 hour format hampered anything in this case- Logan really WAS a bad lay! If only he'd taken a little more time to satisfy his wife, she might not have turned on him!:P Couldn't you just hear the collected EEEEWWWWW across the country during that scene?

I was hoping the bald guy from ER was going to get Jack Bauer'd. Oh well, you can't have everything. It should be good next season seeing how he escapes from China.

Excuse me for being blond on this of many occasions but are you talking about Aaron or someone else?

Bierko (spelling?) ... anyhow, the guy from ER who wore glasses and was constantly on the phone with Logan. Since he didn't get Jack Bauer'd (or caught at all), he's still available as next year's bad guy. I'm guessing Logan won't have time to reach a plea before that guy takes care of him.

Blues,
Dave

Ok try this. The bald guy with the sunglasses needs Jack to help with some kind of plot against N. Korea. So he was the one who contacted the Chinese in order to get Jack in place undercover. Aaron, Buchanon, Chloe and Karen will come together to help Jack and of course they can still bring back Chase.

Damn it's going to be a tough wait. :|

Dude, you forgot something........

A new character was introduced!! Chloe left to shag her husband, they blatently introduced her ex husband, he is going to be a major actor in next season.....

The rest of you can blag this show as much as you want but admit it, i will first if i have to...
Apart from sopranos and lost, this is the best show in the WORLD!!! Yes, i stay up to 3am here in the uk to put it on the download for my lunch break, and it is worth it.
This season kind of sucked, as far as i am concerned the last episode made up for the entire season...now if only episode was like that.

FUCK, that was the SHIT!!!!

Bring on 48! (i wish)

.Karnage Krew Gear Store

Dude, you forgot something........

A new character was introduced!! Chloe left to shag her husband, they blatently introduced her ex husband, he is going to be a major actor in next season.....

Perhaps. The writers have a history of introducing new characters and then writing them off the show fairly quickly as they did Erin Driscoll, Kim Bauer and her boyfriend (still haven't figured that one out). If he does come back, he will only be a dupe that Jack will use for a higher cause, and then he will die.

I agree with you about the people that always bitch about the writing etc. Reminds me of the person who goes on vacation to a wonderful place and then complains there's too much sand on the beach or too much snow on the slopes. It is what it is and I'll be there in January with my DVR set just in case I get tied up and can't get home in time.

Ok try this. The bald guy with the sunglasses needs Jack to help with some kind of plot against N. Korea. So he was the one who contacted the Chinese in order to get Jack in place undercover. Aaron, Buchanon, Chloe and Karen will come together to help Jack and of course they can still bring back Chase.

Damn it's going to be a tough wait. :|

Or the German agent calls in his marker and Jack's gotta help him.

So who's gonna be President next season? With the funny time lapse thing between seasons, could it be Heller? Or possibly even Novick?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

The bald guy with the sunglasses needs Jack to help with some kind of plot against N. Korea. So he was the one who contacted the Chinese in order to get Jack in place undercover.

I was thinking... Two facts:

1) Jack is captive on a ship headed for China.

2) The show's plot format is that the action takes place in a single 24-hour day.

So, what do these two facts mean for next season?

They can't get Jack returned from China in 24 hours for an American setting. Thus, the next season is going to have to take place with Jack entirely within China!

How is that for using logic to figure out what is going to happen next season?

Well, if I recall, Season 2 ended with an assassination attempt on the president which was BARELY mentioned in Season 3- other than he kept rubbing his hands, and the doctor who apparently treated him became his girlfriend.

So, even though Jack is now actually on a "Slow Boat to China", the whole resolution to the Chinese situation could happen during the "off season". Those darn writers did it again! We'll all need to buy the Season 5 DVDs for our Season 6 prequel! :P

I think the new trailer looks damn good, and I have a feeling Jack Bauer is still NOT going to be killed off, despite the fact that they keep saying in the trailer that "One man must be sacrificed." Jack's been killed twice in 5 seasons. First in season 2 by Kingsley's goons, then in season 4, the last episode. For all intents and purposes, he was literally dead. They made him dead for several minutes before reviving him... barely. Jack Bauer's already been dead, they can't do that again just yet.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

You girls and your little obsessions. :P

Jack Bauer is still Jack Bauer, even if he's just been delivered from a year and a half of interrogation by the Chinese.

As for Jack being killed off, it won't happen in this season, but probably next season. Kiefer signed on for another 3 years with the show, and I doubt he'd stick around purely as an executive producer for two seasons. He loves the show, or he wouldn't have been around this long, but he doesn't love it enough to stick around as a pencil-pusher. I say this season he's going to survive again, and next season, somewhere near the very end, he's going to be killed on duty, and his team will finish the mission and avenge his death.
"If at first you don't succeed... well, so much for skydiving." - aviation cliche

It just seems to me like Kiefer needs to be in the action. Why do you think it took him so long to become an executive producer on the show? How can you be the lead character and still fulfill your duties effectively as an executive producer? You're meeting on storylines and fine-tuning the season as a desk jockey, then jumping right out in front of the camera and sticking a knife in some dude's throat. How do you keep both worlds happy?