RkyMtnHigh

KY Warming

...just makes the world a better place:)
Discuss.

That is such an obvious truth. If someone writes it down, the followers of Astroglide will be having a religious war over it in 300 years.

If everybody had a little sumpin-sumpin before work in the morning, then road rage would be non-existent.

"After you."
"No, I insist, after you..."
"You're too kind. Have a pleasant day."

You are definitely onto something here.
I'm going to start recording all your posts for further study.
:)

So I take it you're not referring to global warming in Kentucky?:D:D

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:...ROTFLMAO! That made me *slap my own ass* in absolute laughter!:D:D

...and as a respectful tribute to my buddy Cory and his new honey...GOD BLESS AMERICA! :D

Discuss.

I'll start asking the old fellas as they're bent over the exam table, jeans dropped to their knees, "Want me to warm up the lube first?" :D:D

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Discuss.

I'll start asking the old fellas as they're bent over the exam table, jeans dropped to their knees, "Want me to warm up the lube first?" :D:D

linz

having flashbacks of eddy murphy's delirious...hummena hummena aaahyiiiii!!!!!:D:ph34r:

that silky smooth soothing affect

Oh it was REAL smooth, how I grabbed the '"boys" and went screaming into the bathroom when she gave me the old " A little dab will do ya" line!:o

THEN i gotta hear all this bitchin' and moanin' about how she washes her face in that sink as im puttin' out the FIRE!:S

Hell she brushes her teeth there to, but i guess the "tongue depressor" i was checkin' her tonsils with
earlier is different then a toothbrush!:P

Live and learn i guess, next time i will leave the ornaments furry and hope the next one likes EAR MUFFS-!:ph34r:

~ "Pack Fast, Pull Low... and Date Your Riggers WIFE!" ~

PHHHHHFFFFTT. I'm reading this one in the morning when I can focuson one screen. looks like a good one.
Night all.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

The KY warming stuff is too sticky. AstroGlide doesn't do warming but it works great and a little goes a long way.

Walt

Au contrere, Astroglide does indeed...yessiree... :):o;)
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Discuss.

Let's see; It's Friday night, and someone is warming the KY; That would imply you aren't alone; So I would expect the other person, (or people), would be getting rather annoyed that instead of participating in the activities, you are instead typing at your computer, you geek! :P
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

The KY warming stuff is too sticky. AstroGlide doesn't do warming but it works great and a little goes a long way.

Walt

Ever tell ya about the newlywed couple that didn't know the difference between K-Y Jelly and Window Putty?!
;)

1/2 way through the honeymoon......all the windows FELL OUT!
[:/]

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Hmmm...........haven't tried it. Since I am home in 5 days I'll put it on the shopping list. I want to try using Alkaseltzer as a sexual aid as well. :D

Alkaseltzer changes the Ph balance and is supposed to be a bad idea. (Probably one of many :D) Even though the fizzing is supposed to be fun, it decreases the body's defenses.

(All this is based on the advice of a person who is the medical equivalent of a tandem student)
:D

Hmmm...........haven't tried it. Since I am home in 5 days I'll put it on the shopping list. I want to try using Alkaseltzer as a sexual aid as well. :D

Alkaseltzer changes the Ph balance and is supposed to be a bad idea. (Probably one of many :D) Even though the fizzing is supposed to be fun, it decreases the body's defenses.

(All this is based on the advice of a person who is the medical equivalent of a tandem student)
:D

*Plop, Plop* *Fizz, Fizz* Oh what a relief it is:D