cocheese

Weekend numbers "Humps"

don't worry you won't... I pretty much use that "slot" in the weekend numbers thread to indicate other significant things...

e.g. for example last weekends "[:/]" was in homage to the loss of my video camera cable and remote...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

so no loss of virginity? or modesty. great.:D

no, no, I don't think you follow... even if I ever have a smiley there it will be an indication of something else entirely... :P

I am being modest...

Awe fuck it... :|:P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

no, no, I don't think you follow... even if I ever have a smiley there it will be an indication of something else entirely... :P

I am being modest...

It's good to know that if I ever succeed in having my way with you, you wouldn't tell. :)
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

:o I'm tellin.:D;)

Well, I'll have to make sure you have something good to tell. :D

How come you didn't allow for multiple answers to your poll? I would have picked two of them if I had the choice. :|
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Aw, come on, it gives me hope to know that someone is getting something... maybe someday it will be me again! Until then I guess I'll live vicariously..

nah, youll learn more the bon-fire the longer you are here.... heres a translation for that first number

If theres a number and its a dude - hes lying to make it look like he got some

If theres a number and its a chick - shes lying to make it look like she got less

:);) - Makes it seem like I did but that I dont want to admit it
:( - Icons standard
:P - if used to reply to someone other then the starter of the thread that is the person they got it from.
B|- means they got it from various people and must wear the sunglasses to mask their idenity
:$- means they had anal sex
:)- they got spanked, (theres horns holding that halo up, they are just invisable)
:S- tried but failed
>:(- If used by a guy, means he couldnt get it up, if by a girl, it means he couldnt get it up.
:o- This should be obvious
:D- means "woke up and saw a steering wheel and looked over ..." (hahahahaa inside thing)
[:/] - Does solo count?
:| - If I did I aint telling, but I probably didnt
:ph34r:- Means nothing, was a random emot picked to not look like he/she didnt get any
B|- If a guy uses this he got some but also discovered beer goggles are a true thing, if a girl uses this, it means she got some but didnt get the O

btw all, just a joke :|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Aw, come on, it gives me hope to know that someone is getting something... maybe someday it will be me again! Until then I guess I'll live vicariously..

nah, youll learn more the bon-fire the longer you are here.... heres a translation for that first number

If theres a number and its a chick - shes lying to make it look like she got less

:P - if used to reply to someone other then the starter of the thread that is the person they got it from.
B|- means they got it from various people and must wear the sunglasses to mask their idenity
:)- they got spanked, (theres horns holding that halo up, they are just invisable)
>:(- If used by a guy, means he couldnt get it up, if by a girl, it means he couldnt get it up.
:D- means "woke up and saw a steering wheel and looked over ..." (hahahahaa inside thing)
:ph34r:- Means nothing, was a random emot picked to not look like he/she didnt get any
B|- If a guy uses this he got some but also discovered beer goggles are a true thing, if a girl uses this, it means she got some but didnt get the O

:D:D Well done LMWB!! :D:D

Now it's even more entertaining! B|:)
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

Here, I added....

B|- If a guy uses this he got some but also discovered beer goggles are a true thing, if a girl uses this, it means she got some but didnt get the
:ph34r: - wild, crazy, playful, monkey-like sex
>:( - their fun included ball gags, whips, and chains
:D - they finally got laid for the very first time