SkydiveStMarys

Are you a good dancer?

Well are you? BUT, when you dance is it down right "dirty". I am not sure what made me think of this thread, but I got to thinking about it and I love to dance but some won't dance with me because I tend to look like a striper...just down right DIRTA!!!!!!!:$:$:$;):ph34r:

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

That has to do with the fact that...many,many, moons ago.....;):$ seriously...when I was young and somewhat stupid..;):ph34r:

Bobbi

What...you had panties that would 'Make Change' like a vending machine ?!

Is THAT what you're trying say!:o

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I am the best dancer there is !!! I would easly in my mind would win the "So you think you can dance."
the only problem is that my true skill only come out after a 6 pack and bunch of shooters ect.:ph34r:
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

Well are you? BUT, when you dance is it down right "dirty". I am not sure what made me think of this thread, but I got to thinking about it and I love to dance but some won't dance with me because I tend to look like a striper...just down right DIRTA!!!!!!!:$:$:$;):ph34r:

Bobbi

Well, I don't know about dirty but...

I am in Savannah, GA this week and just got back from the bars. I met some locals tonight, a guy, his hot finance and her hot friend, all in their mid 20's. I'm 50. They invited me to go cruising the bars with them. I danced and I haven't done that in years. It was a good time!

Basically, I didn't fall down on the dance floors so I guess I didn't get dirty. Is that what you mean?

As a side note, I told the girls that if any guys fired on them too hard, just tell them that I was their Father. They laughed and agreed. Then I asked them "So who's your Daddy". I suddenly became the middle of a hot blond sandwich as they laughed, hugged me, and called me ”Daddy Jack” all night.

Life is good!